A Change

" Listen you brat, the boss told me that your ass cannot leave this room you got that."

Yeonjun flinched and he slowly nodded his head, "Y-Yes."

I.M rolled his eyes, " And if you try to make a move then I-"

Before he could finish that sentence, a little furry friend came running to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun looked and he gasped, " Tannie!"

Yeonjun picked up Yeontan and the puppy started licking his face.

Yeonjun giggled, " Oh I miss you!"

I.M looked at the two and he just did not like how Yeonjun was taking his dog. And he didn't like the fact that he was here in the first place.

I.M growled, " Killer come!"

Yeontan looked at I.M and looked back at Yeonjun, the puppy laid on Yeonjun's lap and just stayed there.

" Aww, I missed you so much Tannie," he hugged him.

I.M loudly growled, " Listen here you little shit, you don't just come and here and steal my dog!?"

" B-But-"

" B-But, Ugh! Can't you speak properly?! Just shut up!"

Yeonjun gasped and Yeontan growled at I.M, I.M's eyes widen while Yeontan started barking at him. Yeonjun was trying to make him quiet by rubbing his stomach . Which is his favorite place.

" I-I'm ok Tannie. I'm ok."

Yeontan growled and went back to licking Yeonjun's face, this made I.M's blood boiled. He went over and snatched the puppy out of Yeonjun's hands.

" H-Hey!"

" This is my dog and I don't know what shit you're pulling but-"

Yeontan bites his hand and I.M dropped him as he yelled, " Ow!"

Yeontan ran back to Yeonjun and he picked him up to put him on his lap.

He gave him a fake pout, " Tannie no bite."

While I.M was holding his hands, Yeonjun whispered in Yeontan's ear, " Good boy."

Yeontan licked his face while Yeonjun giggled. I.M was rubbing his hand when someone else came into the room.

" Did you just touch him," a member named EU came in.

I.M glared at him, " This asshole took my dog!"

Yeonjun whimpered and EU rolled her eyes, " You said you found the dog idiot, so it's not yours."

" Yeah but-"

" Look! I don't have time for your hormonal teenager bullshit, leave him alone, and get that wound cleaned up."