Yeontan

" Huh?"

" Where is TaeTae," Nayeon asked.

" Um he's-"

" Noona!"

Nayeon gasped, " Hey TaeTae."

" What brings you here Noona," Taehyung hugged her.

" Well, since I'm a senior and I can do whatever I want, I decided we're going to a party."

" A party," Taehyung grinned.

" Yep, and it's this huge mansion TaeTae. Like it's huge!"

" Alight bet, who's party is it Noona?"

" One of my good friends and we're going cruising too," Nayeon smirked.

Taehyung's eyes lit up, " Cruising!?"

Nayeon excitedly nodded her head, " Yep oh Tae you gotta come, I don't want to go alone, and plus this is like a warm welcome."

Taehyung smiled, then he looked at his boyfriend and brother, " Are they allow to come?"

" Oh um," she leaned into his ear, " There's going to be drinking. I don't know if you want Yeonjun and Hyunjin to go or not."

She leaned back and he sighed.

" Damnit."

" W-What's wrong Taehyungie," Jungkook stood up.

" Uhh well, Yeonjun and the others can't come."

Yeonjun shot up and whined, " Why not!?"

" Because it's not for you, you aren't old enough."

" I-I'm 15! I'm old enough to go," he pouted.

" No, and plus I need your ass here so you don't leave Hyunjin either."

Yeonjun huffed as he crossed his arms.

Jungkook looked at him with his sad doe eyes, " Y-You're going?"

" I mean come on baby, we can go to a whole mansion and cruising," he kissed his cheek.

" Uh, TaeTae," Nayeon nervously called.

" Yea?"

" Well um, I don't think it's a good idea to bring Jungkook."

They all looked at her with confusion.

" Why not," Taehyung asked as he wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist.

" Well, t-the guys there aren't...accepting to homosexual relationship and I don't want to put you or Jungkook in any drama or anything like that."  

Jungkook frowned, he forgot that not everyone is accepting like in Florida.

Taehyung sighed, " Noona, what are you doing hanging out with these people?"

" It's a school thing, like everyone from school is going and I don't hang out with them. But I know they're going to be there."

" Are you sure noona?"

" Look I know it's a shitty thing but please Tae you have to go, I don't want to go by myself and plus everyone is dying to meet you, oh please," she pouted.