Seriously

After school, it seems like the two brothers gotten closer.

It's only been one day, but they didn't care. Yeonjun actually loves having the elders company. He could be his true self with his older brother.

Taehyung was happy. Yes, he still feels so bad about how he treated him. So it's his job to make it up to him. By taking him to the arcade and go to his favorite mall.

They finally reached the car and Taehyung told Yeonjun to get in the front seat. He was so happy. He did as he was told. As soon they were about to drive off. They heard two people calling Taehyung's name.

Jimin and Jungkook.

Now Yeonjun was upset about how the Jimin guy would talk about him but he could understand the anger. But there's something about him that rubs him off the wrong way.

The Jungkook guy seems he didn't like Yeonjun. He couldn't understand why. He felt like he kept talking about him. But they're his older brother's friends so he has to respect that.

After lunch, Jimin apologized to Taehyung. Taehyung was sorry for snapping on him and they forgave each other but Yeonjun could feel that something's off with that Jimin character.

It's something that is sort of...dark but Yeonjun couldn't put his finger on it. For right now he isn't going to worry about him, he's going to spend time with his new brother.

The two friends ran to his car.

" Tae! Do you want to hang out with us today? We're going to the skate lot. I heard Jackson convinced the owner to throw a huge party," Jimin exclaimed.

" Yeah Tae! You have to go," Jungkook pleaded.

Taehyung wasn't known for turning down a party. Especially Jackson's parties. So he had to make a decision.

A, ditch his little brother for a bomb ass party. Or B, not go and have forever bonding memories with his new brother.

He looked at Yeonjun who had puppy dog eyes.

Taehyung sighed.

Why does he have to be too nice?

" Sorry guys, I can't."

Jimin and Jungkook's smiles faded while Yeonjun's appears.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Seriously?"

" W-Why not," Jungkook pouted.

" I promise my little brother I'll take him to the arcade and the mall," Tae gave them an apologetic smile.

" Whatever," Jimin mumbled.

" Jimin, stay close with Jungkook alright?"

" Ugh fine," he groaned and started headed to his friend's car.

While Jungkook gave him a sad smile," I-It's going to be boring without you."

" I know Kook, but I got to take my lil bro out today."

He sighed," O-Ok."

" Hey stay close with Jimin and if you get nervous?"

" Always remember the fish man incident," Jungkook gave him a little smile.

" Look Kook, don't panic, you're going to be fine."

" I-I don't think I'll go," Jungkook mumbled.

" Come on Kook, you need to enjoy yourself. You have been stressing about school, you need this. And plus Jimin is going to be there. So you won't be by yourself."