S'more's

When everyone woke up, it was storming bad. It was really windy and it was super grey outside. They were all exhausted. Most importantly they were scared.

They didn't know what could happen. They didn't have an internet connection or any way of getting home.

This sucks.

They're currently in the kitchen eating some breakfast. Jin was cooking some pancakes and some bacon.

Everyone was silent. No one didn't know what to do.

Jungkook was pretty much scarred from last night so he doesn't really want to be alone anymore.

Yeonjun was terrified. He didn't know why was this is happening. Just a few days ago he was living the life with his friends but now he's stuck in the middle of the woods with his friends and he doesn't know what to do.

Taehyung was angry and scared. First he's angry because he knew that Jimin did this. He knew that Jimin slashed his tires and cut off the internet connection.

He knew that he got BamBam in this to scare his friends. He knew that once they get out of here he's going to beat the living shit out of them.

He's angry because Jimin scared his boyfriend and his friends.

That isn't going to fly.

He's also terrified but he has to be strong for his boyfriend and his brother. He needs to show he's strong just for them.

" Ok guys, so as you can see it's bad outside. So I think we should get some things just in case it does come to us," Namjoon stated.

" What are we going to do if it does come towards us," Yeonjun asked.

" Well, I'm pretty sure this place has like a lower staircase. So if it does come to that, then we'll just stay down there," Namjoon states.

Everyone frowns to this news, they never really experienced a hurricane before. They didn't know what to do.

They were just teenagers after all.

J-hope decides to lift up the mood, " Come on guys we can't be sad all day. The news reporter said it could come but we don't know for a fact. So let's just party!"

" Hobi, it's not just the hurricane. It's what else happened last night. Someone slashed our car tires," Yoongi sighed.

" It's not someone. It was that bitch Jimin," Taehyung snapped.

Everyone looked at him.

" He was the one who did this! He's the one that had BamBam attack Jungkook and have Beomgyu wrapped in his fingers! He's the reason we're stuck here without internet and connection," he continued.

" Are you sure," Jin asked.

" I know Jin. Look, didn't Beomgyu say he was coming? Jimin knew our address and Beomgyu probably told him we were all sleep so he could do all of that shit!"

Taehyun and Kai frowned, they can't believe they lost their long time friend over a guy.

Not just any guy.

They lost their friend for Jimin.

" We all need to calm down. We know Jimin did this but our main focus is we need to know if there's anything chance we can fix that internet box outside," Namjoon said.

" I wouldn't go out to try to fix it now. It's raining cats and dogs out there," Taehyun pointed to the window.

" Damnit," Namjoon sighed as he sat back down. Jin patted his shoulder.