I'm not a baby.

It's finally Friday and everyone is so happy because it's the weekend. Yeonjun still hasn't been sitting or hanging out with these old friends.

It seems like they don't care that he's not with them anymore. It looks like they're even happier without him there.

Which made him sad. Because he thought they would change and they were his best friends. They did everything together. But not anymore.

He still doesn't know what they're going to do to him though but he's not worried about it.

He and Tae got really close now. They even made a cool handshake last night at dinner. Which his mom was happy.

Speaking of his mom, she's the best!

When his mom and him went to hang out they had so much fun. Yeonjun didn't know that he like art and music ever since his mom took him to this cool art museum.

She even bought him a new phone. She gave him this fox stuff animal because it reminded her of him because he looks like a baby fox.

 She gave him this fox stuff animal because it reminded her of him because he looks like a baby fox

He calls him Mr.Fox and he instantly fell in love with it. Mrs. Kim was so happy that he was happy. He loved it and loved his new family.

If only he just made his own friends, life could get any better. He loves hanging out with his hyungs but it felt like someone in the group didn't like him.

Scratch that he knows that someone doesn't like him.

Jimin.

He's still salty about the whole basketball team thing which he tries to apologize for but he always brushed off so he stopped trying.

And he also feels this weird vibe from Jungkook. But he doesn't pay attention to it.

He told Tae about the decision that he made with his old friends and Tae has been on big brother mode ever since.

He's been babying him and been kept a close eye on him. Yeonjun tried to stop him but it's no use. He just accepted that this was his life now. And he couldn't be any happier.

They're currently getting ready to go home from basketball practice. Their first game of the season is next month and they were ready.

" So are you guys excited for the carnival tomorrow," Yoongi asked as he changed into his hoodie.

" Yep, it's Yeonjun's first time going there and I'm going to make sure it's something that he'll never forget," Tae exclaimed.

" You seem more excited than Yeonjun," Yoongi laughed.

The three of them laughed while Jungkook was quietly changing his clothes.

" Oh Tae, mom said don't forget to go to the grocery store."

" Fuck!"

" What's so bad about the grocery store," Yoongi asked.

" It's that bitch at the cashier, she will not leave me alone."