Hickey

San was gigglng while texting Yunho. He was giggling too much when he accidentally bumped into someone.

" I'm so sorry-"

He froze when he saw it was Wooyoung and...Beomgyu.

" Oh? Isn't it traitor number two," Wooyoung smirked.

" O-oh I'm sorry, I should leave," San was about to leave but Wooyoung grabbed his arm.

" Whoa there bud, I'm not going to hurt you. I was trying to catch up."

" Who is this babe," Beomgyu groaned.

" Don't fret doll, this was one of my good friend. We don't talk anymore."

San winched and then he noticed the jackets they were wearing and his eyes widen, " Y-You joined?"

" Of course I did, after Mingi left, I wanted to show who the real boss is, so did Yeosang. And of course, my doll," Wooyoung kissed Beomgyu.

San's heart was breaking when he saw him kiss Beomgyu.

" Y-you know that they're dangerous right," he managed to say.

" Duh San, I help run it. Of course we're dangerous," Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

" That's right! My man runs it then he'll run the city," Beomgyu smirked.

" That's right doll, so San how are you doing. You know since you left."

" I-I'm fine."

" I see you're hanging out with those losers now too."

San was quiet, he didn't know what to say or think.

" Well since you're here, I was going to tell you that me and my boys we found him."

San looked at him with confusion, "Found who?"

" Jimin you idiot. We got him good and dirty," Wooyoung smirked.

" W-Woo? What did you do?"

" Let's just say that we paid him a little visit," Wooyoung laughed.

" Oh it was great too," Beomgyu giggled.

San looked at them like they were crazy, " Woo, you could have gotten caught or worse, thrown to jail."

" Relax San, we cut off all the power and plus now we know where he lives. We can do more visits more often. You know for playing us."

" O-oh."

" We better get going we don't want these stupid teachers to catch us . It was nice talking to you bud," Wooyoung patted his shoulder.

" Oh and remember," he leaned in to his ear.

" Don't repeat this conversation to anyone got it? You know what we're capable of."

He leaned back and San looked at him with terror, "Nice talking to you Sannie," he smiled and left.

Beomgyu glared at him and left with Wooyoung.

" Oh boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Kookie what's wrong," Taehyung whined.

Jungkook was pouty at the lunch table for some reason.

" Did I do something?"

Jungkook slowly nodded his head.

" What did I do babe?"

He heard him mumbled something but he couldn't hear it.

" What was that Kook?"