Save me

" Ahhhhh!"

" S-Sorry Taehyungie."

" Nah Kookie, I just twisted it."

" H-Here, I-I'll go get you a cool towel," Jungkook ran to the bathroom.

" Take it easy Taebear," she places him down on the bed.

" That's not Taehyung did to Jungkook," Taehyun mumbled.

No one heard it but Taehyung did, " Well...you're not wrong," he smirked.

Taehyun gasped," That's my best friend you filthy asshole!"

" But you said-"

" Jungkook! You're dating a pig!"

" Huh," Jungkook asked as he placed the towel on his knee.

Taehyung threw his hands in the air," I give up."

" Now Taehyung since you have to wear a cast, you can't really move so," Mrs. Kim places a pillow under his leg.

" Great."

After that fiasco, Taehyung was taken to the hospital. He had to stay there for a day because he's knee was in bad shape.

The doctor said that he has to wear a leg cast for 4 weeks, so that means he can't play basketball for a minute. The others are ok but again they were scarred.

Again.

Now they're back in the hotel. They're all in Taehyung's room and they're having a meeting about the events.

Taekook was sitting on the bed, Namjin was sitting on the chairs. They were technically on "break" and they weren't on speaking terms.

Yoongi was standing by the door, while TaeNing and San were on the floor. Yeonbin was sitting on the other bed. They were all terrified, they never saw her this mad.

And it's true, Mrs. Kim was mad at them.

In fact, she was more than mad she was triggered.

" Now, since you all are here, and alive. I can do this....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Everyone jumped and gasped because they never heard her cuss before.

Well, Taehyung has, she only cusses when's she's really angry. And this time she's really angry now.

" YOU ALL COULD HAVE DIED! YOU ALL LIED TO ME! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID THAT WAS!?"

They all had their head down and they sighed. They are in huge trouble, not only they lied to her.

They could have died or have gotten seriously injured. Mrs. Kim was mad because she could have lost her children. She could have lost Jungkook and the rest of them.

She looked like she wanted to murder someone.

" Ugh! I can't believe you all lied to me! Do you have any idea how much pain I would go through when I have to bury my children! O-Or tell your parents that you all died!"

Yeonjun flinched and Jungkook hid behind Taehyung. The others sighed and mumbled no ma'am to her.

" W-We're sorry Mrs. K-Kim," Namjoon said.

" Y-Yea," Kai sighed.

Then she glared and Taekook and Yeonjun.

" AND YOU THREE!"

They all jumped and looked at her with wide eyes.

" Oh Mr. Taehyung, your ass is grass! You are grounded for three months!"