Japchae

" Angel?"

Hyunjin snapped out and looked at San, " Huh?"

" Are you ok? I was talking and then you zoned out," San let out a small chuckled.

" S-Sorry Sannie, I was just distracted," he gave him a weak smile.

" With what angel?"

Hyunjin and San were at the diner hanging out while the other two brothers do their thing.

Hyunjin sighed, " Well Mr. Kim is really bothering us."

San raised his eyebrow, " What do you mean?"

" Well he took Tae to California without telling mom and she was really mad. Then we were cooking breakfast, he kept talking down on Yeonjun and Jungkook. Then he whispered something in mom's ear to tell us to leave. It's weird and I don't like him," he frowned.

San sighed, he went over to sit next to him, " Angel, look at me."

Hyunjin looked up at him with worry.

San smiled and rubbed his cheek, " Don't worry, nothing is going to happen and you have me, our friends and your brothers. Trust me, Mrs. Kim is going to fix this ok?"

Hyunjin sighed as he laid his head on San's shoulder, " I hope so."

San kissed his forehead, " Don't worry doll, we're going to figure something out."

Hyunjin blushed and giggled, " Y-You haven't called me doll in a while."

San wrapped his arms around his shoulders, " It has been a while."

Hyunjin smiled, " You know I have been really happy, I got you, I got my new brothers and I got a new mom now."

San smiled, " I'm happy for you Hyunjin."

Hyunjin sat up and looked at him, " Thank you for not giving up on me."

San rubbed his cheeks with his thumbs, " No problem doll, thank you for showing me what I needed in my life."

Hyunjin giggled and kissed his lips, " Now let's get some food, I need some more milkshakes!"

" Oh no, you had like four milkshakes," San playfully scoffed.

" Please," Hyunjin pouted.

" You had like four."

" Please."

" No."

" P-Pwease," Hyunjin gave him the puppy eyes and pouted.

" No-"

He stopped when he saw his pouting boyfriend.

San rolled his eyes, " What kind?"

Hyunjin stopped pouting and smiled.

' Thank you hyungie.'