Bait

" Ugh! Get this damn dog off of me!"

Yeontan growled as he continuing biting Suga's shoes, Suga rolled his eyes.

I.M scoffed, " Come here Killer."

He picked Yeontan up and rubbed his head, " Aww you found a chew toy."

Suga growled, " I'm going to shoot that damn dog."

" If you touch this dog I will break your bones," I.M threatened.

Suga rolled his eyes, " Anyways, keep that dog away from me."

I.M sat down next to him with the puppy in his arms, " So? You know that tomorrow is Christmas and you still haven't made a move."

" I know the dates smartass, I just need to wait a perfect timing."

" Well whatever it is you better do it soon before boss kick your ass. Or do something even worst."

Suga graoned, " Ok mother."

I.M huffed and he rubbed Yeontan's head, " So? Are you are excited for Christmas?"

Suga tsked, " Why should I?"

" You know, the snow, the food, the fat man that gives you presents and the movies dude," he said while playing with Yeontan.

" It's so ugh, you go see family that you don't like, you get the dumbest presents and all those lame ass Christmas songs that they repeat daily," he rolled his eyes.

" Oh come on Mr. Grumpy pants, it's fucking Christmas and everyone is happy on Christmas."

Yoongi stopped and sighed.

The thing is Christmas was his father's favorite hoilday.

They would go big and go all out on Christmas, they would usually throw the annual Christmas parties.

They would invite everyone's families and have a huge dinner.

He remembers one incident that happened on Christmas break. They were hanging out and playing in the snow but something unexpected happened.

That year, Christmas was the funniest one ever.

~Flashback~

" Yoons! That's not a snowman!"

" Yes it is!"

" That's the no no finger," 9-year-old Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Yoongi laughed, " No it's not, it's...patrick."

Namjoon, the 10 year old walked looked over at it, "Um, aren't starfish supposed to have 4 more hands."

" Not this one," he smirked.

" That's not nice Yoonkitty," 11-year-old J-hope shook his head.

" That's not good at all," the 12-year-old Jin crosses his arms.

" Oh whatever, it's my awesome creation."

Little 9 year-old Jimin walked over to Taehyung, "Look TaeTae, I made a cool snowman, without doing bad stuff."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, Taehyung looked and he gasped, " Wow Jiminie that is so cool!"

" Thanks, wanna make one together?"

Taehyung boxy smiled, " Ok!"

The two 9 year olds ran to the snow and started building a snowman, Yoongi was making another 'awesome' creation when Namjoon tripped and fell on it.