Nini

" Mom please! Don't leave me!"

" I'm coming back sweetheart."

" No! Take me with you," Hyunjin cried out as he hugged his mom's leg.

They made it to the grandparents' house and Hyunjin was not taking it well.

When they were leaving the house, it had to take Yeonjun, Taehyung, and Jongho to get him out of that house. He was petrified of what Jongho told him and he didn't want to go.

Mrs. Kim hates seeing him like this but she has to set the record straight with Jong so they can live their lives.

" Hyunjinnie, it's not that bad," Aunt Cha Cha frowned.

" Y-Yes it is, he's going to s-shoot me," Hyunjin cried.

Aunt Cha Cha glared at her youngest son, " You told him about that?!"

" What? I didn't want to lie."

She growled and he kept quiet, Ms. Kim looked at her youngest son. She helped him up and she sighed.

" Baby, they're not going to shoot you."

He whimpered and hugged her," Please don't make me go."

She cooed and she hugged him back

" Welp, we're here now so let's go," Aunt Cha Cha sighed.

They all groaned and they started walking to the house, Yeonjun and Jungkook gasped on how big the house was.

" Wow, this place is huge," Yeonjun gasped.

" Our family comes from the military and oil working, so we're pretty much rich," Jongho smiles.

" Oh."

Jungkook gulped when they were walking closer to the house.  Taehyung noticed Jungkook looking scared, so he pulled him closer by his waist and kissed his cheek.

" Don't worry baby, everything is going to be ok."

Jungkook looked and he nodded his head, " Ok Taehyungie."

Taehyung smiled and kissed his forehead, Jungkook sighed as he grabbed his hand. Hyunjin was hugging Yeonjun's arm out of fear.

He doesn't like this at all, especially if they're mean.

Yeonjun ruffled his hair, " Don't worry Hyunjinnie, they're not going to be mean to you. Cause I won't let them."

" Yeah, we'll be there," Nayeon pats his head.

Hyunjin looked at his mother, " Are you c-coming back?"

She frowned, she is starting to notice how every time she drops him off at school or whatever he always asked that. She figured it's from when his birth father left him at the adoption center, she feels sorry for him.