Let go

Yeonjun headed to the locker room to take a little breather. He couldn't take the pressure.

He was kind of embarrassed that he's being bullied. He especially didn't want Taehyung to know.

Of course, Jungkook would be the one to out him out like that. He didn't like this Jungkook at all, he knew that Jungkook left him at that grocery store and lied to Tae. And now he's exposing him?!

Maybe he should tell Tae what really happened at the grocery store.

Right when he was about to go back in, he was pushed to the ground. He looked up and he was surrounded by Mingi and the group.

" Well, well, well, look at what we have here. The traitor," Mingi smirked.

Yeonjun tried to get up but Wooyoung pushed him back down.

" You're just as weak just like we were younger," Wooyoung laughed.

" I don't know why we were so nice enough to let you hang out with us," Yeosang rolled his eyes.

" Yea, you followed us like you were a worthless lost puppy. But the truth is... you are w-worthless," San faked laughed.

Yeonjun gasped when he heard San say that, he thought he was his friend but no. San was one of them and he knows that it's going to stay that way.

" Look at this loser," Wooyoung flicked his forehead.

Yeonjun hissed and covered his forehead. Wooyoung and Mingi were laughing as they were insulting him.  And there he was, still on the ground taking all these insults.

Was he worthless?

" I can understand why your parents didn't want you. You're such a worthless, a stupid piece of shit," Wooyoung laughed.

That one hit him hard.

Yeonjun forgot that he told them that he was an orphan. He told him that when he thought they were his friends.

Yeonjun tried not to cry, but a tear rolled down his cheek. He hoped that they didn't see it.

" Aww look, he's crying again. God, I forgot that you're such a crybaby," Yeosang scoffed.

" You know, I was thinking of beating the living crap out of you. But I don't want to be nagged at a bitch that I call my mom. So instead I'll just have to give you our annual tattoo," Mingi smirked.

Then he reached to his pocket and he grabbed a pocket knife. Yeonjun looked at him with terror.

" Let's get this done already, pin him down," he ordered.

They grabbed him and pinned him down to the ground. He tried to free himself but they were too strong. He was about to yell but, Wooyoung covered his mouth.

San pinned his arms, while Yeosang pinned his legs. Mingi got the knife and started aiming for his arm.

" Bro! Hold him down!"

" I'm trying! That basketball made his arms got stronger!"

" Hold still before we do more than cut your arm," Wooyoung threatened.

Mingi finally found a spot for him to cut. He pressed the knife down and it cut open. Yeonjun screamed but no one could hear him. Tears kept pouring from his eyes.

" Shut the fuck up! It doesn't even hurt," Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

Mingi kept cutting, as soon he was going to make an M on his arm.

" What the hell?!"

Mingi stopped and turned around.

It was Taehyung and Jungkook.