This isn't over

" So you're telling me, that your plan is to make coach kick Yeonjun out of the team," Yoongi asked while shooting the basketball.

" Yep," Taehyung gave him his boxy smile.

" How?"

" Easy hyung, I have to make him fight me and then have the coach right there to see it and BAM! Off the team," Taehyung grinned.

" That's not going to work."

Taehyung's smile faded, "Of course it's going to work hyung! You need to have fate!"

" Well, I think it's a great plan Tae," Jungkook added while stretching.

" See!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, " Whatever, how are you going to do that?"

Taehyung smirked and looked at the basketball. He saw Yeonjun practicing his free throws. He grabbed the ball and started headed to him.

" Watch and learn."

Jungkook and Yoongi looked confused. They saw Taehyung go where Yeonjun was practicing. Taehyung looked back at the two and smirked.

" This is not going to end well," Yoongi sighed.

" Oh no," Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung throw his basketball at Yeonjun's when it was about to get into the hoop. Yeonjun looked at Tae, and Tae acts oblivious.

Yeonjun shrugged his shoulders and continued shooting. Then when he was about to get another hoop, another basketball ball hit his ball and made him miss the shot.

Yeonjun looked around and there was Taehyung, still acting as nothing happened.

Yeonjun did it again and surprise, surprise a ball hit his again.  Now Yeonjun was getting frustrated. He acts like he was going to shoot and he turns around to see Taehyung preparing to throw his ball.

" What's your problem," Yeonjun asked.

" I have no idea what you're talking about."

" You know exactly what I'm talking about. Can you please stop hitting my ball?"

" You have no proof of me hitting your ball I'm just practicing."

Yeonjun groaned and went to another hoop. He was beginning to shoot the basketball. Then again, a ball hit his.

He was fuming and he turns around. He saw Taehyung grinning at him, he growled then Yeonjun stomped to him.

" Can you stop!?"

" What am I doing," Taehyung smirked.

" Leave me alone."

" I'm not doing anything to you, I'm just practicing like a good player that I am."

Yeonjun took a big breath, he looked up and smiled.

" Oh I see, you're just jealous."

" Ha! Jealous of you? Please."

" You're just jealous that I'm better than you," Yeonjun poked Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung smiles.

" Listen blueberry, I can give two shits ok? I'm not going to let an obnoxious brat come here and stir trouble with his ignorant friends."

" What? I'm sorry, I only heard that you're just jealous," Yeonjun said as he cuffed his ear and acting oblivious.

Taehyung was getting pissed.

" Listen you little shit, this school was peaceful until you and your piece of shits you call friends came here. I'm just here to explain to you the rules. Don't fuck with me or my friends, ok?"

Yeonjun's eyes widen but he calmed himself down and said, " You're friends? Who? You're talking about bunny boy and turtle man? Oh I know, you're talking about that shorty that didn't make the cut cuz he sucks... Just.like.you." 

" Your ass is grass!"

" V! Run five laps," the coach yelled.

He looked at him and groaned," For what!?"

" Three for not practicing and two for messing with our youngest member. Do you want to make it ten for questioning coach?"

Taehyung groaned, " No sir."

Yeonjun smiled while Taehyung whined.

" Good, now run five laps," The coach blew his whistle.

Taehyung whined and he gave Yeonjun a glare,  "This isn't over asshole."

" You better do you're five laps or coach going be mad Mr. Kim Taehyung," Yeonjun fake pouted.

Taehyung glared and started running.

" I'm going to kick that little piece of shit's ass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After practice, Yoongi took Jimin home while Tae took Jungkook home.

After he dropped him off, Taehyung drove home alone. He was still mad about how that little shit ruined his practice.

After he got the five laps, the little shit told the coach he hit him in the head with a basketball.

He had to run 10 more laps!

The coach also said if he keeps it up, he might get benched for the first two basketball.

Benched? Taehyung never gets benched.

Now he understands why Jimin wanted to kick his ass. He was more than triggered.

He pulled into his house and he noticed the same lady from last night. She had a suitcase and she gave it to his mom. He got out of the car and the lady smiled at him.

" Congratulations Taehyung, you'll be great!"

'Great? Great for what?'

" Um..thanks."

She smiled and waved at his mom. She left the house. Taehyung looked at her weird and he entered the house.

He was greeted with his overly excited mother.

" Tae! You're home! I'm so excited for you to see your surprise!"

" Mom, what's in the suitcase?"

" Well Tae, you know how you're almost 17 and soon you'll leave me. And I'm still sad, soo I got us something that will bring us more happy memories and I won't be lonely when you leave."

" Omg is it a dog!?"

" No silly. Oh, I'm so excited! I'll go get the surprise! You'll love this! You have been asking for years!"

" Yeah, a dog.."

" Shush!"

She ran to the kitchen to get the surprise.

" I hope it's a new T.V or a ROBOT! Omg it's a robot! It's totally a robot!"

But it wasn't a robot. It was definitely not a robot.

" Tae, met your new younger brother Yeonjun!"

" Oh shit."