I'm here

" Oh shit."

Taehyung quickly sat up from his bed and looked at the message again. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was reading it correctly. When he looked down he saw that the message was definitely real.

" Oh fuck."

Taehyung was freaking the fuck out because Yoongi knows where they are and he's probably pissed.

Fuck probably, he's fucking livid.

And everyone is here and they are defenseless, Taehyung was fucked.

Taehyung was panicking and he kept mumbling, "Oh fuck," over and over.

He looked down to make sure that Jungkook was still asleep, luckily he was. Taehyung couldn't possibly wake him and tell him.

He knows that he would be scared and Taehyung couldn't let that happen. His family was here and he needs to do what he can to make sure that they are safe.

He can't be panicking right now, so he decided to get up and put his sweatpants on. He kissed Jungkook's cheek and he walked out of the room and headed downstairs.

He was able to see his brother and Taehyun sleeping on the couch. He frowns, he opened the door and walked outside.

Taehyung was scared not going to lie, he's not afraid of fighting him. He's afraid of what tricks he has up in his sleeves since he did beat the shit out of him and said some shit to him. There's no telling what Yoongi could do.

Taehyung was looking for the elder when he saw a light coming from the parking lot. He looked and he saw the figure putting a cigarette in his mouth.

" Huh? You actually came," Yoongi tsked.

Taehyung wasn't going to let his guard down he just walked to him and he saw Yoongi's bruised up face that was caused by him and the others.

" So? I guess that whole save the day plan went well."

" What do you want Yoongi," Taehyung snapped.

Yoongi sighed, " Calm down you rowdy tiger, I'm not here to start shit."

" That's the same thing you said when I saw you at the mall and here we are now," Taehyung scoffed.

Yoongi puffed out smoke and he took a deep breath, " Tae, I fucked up."

" No kidding," Taehyung tsked.

He sighed, " Look man, I didn't want to do this shit like not at all."

" But you still did Yoongi, you put a fucking gun to Yeonjun's head and you sent him to a fucking gang house!"

" I know but listen I swear I'm sorry about that alright, I was just so...never mind," he put the cigarette in his mouth.

Taehyung untensed his muscles and he sighed, "What?"

Yoongi looked at him, " I was angry, I was angry at everything. I was angry at the gang, I was angry at J-Hope, I was angry at Jimin, I was angry with you and....I was...angry with myself."

Taehyung looked at him and Yoongi continued, "Look man, I know what I did and said was fucked up. And I don't blame you for beating the shit out of me at the house, and I'm sorry Tae. I was so angry how my life went and I was especially mad J-hope but I didn't realize I was....becoming him."

Taehyung frowned and Yoongi let out a dry chuckled, " You know what, I was angry at someone that I was becoming. That's something huh?"

Taehyung stayed quiet then he saw a tear rolled down Yoongi's face, he knows what he did was so fucked up and caused so much shit but...he doesn't blame him.