Coming

" Jungkook! I already told you, I don't like him."

" B-but you would talk to him an-and act things a-are normal but it's not Tae!"

" Jungkook! I promise you that I love you! I don't fucking like Yoongi!"

" What the hell is going on here," Jin came in the living room.

" This is all your fault," J-hope pointed at Jin.

" Me!?"

" Yeah! If you wouldn't have separate people, then Yoongi wouldn't have confess his feelings to Tae!"

" He what?!"

Yoongi nervously walked in the living room," L-Look I didn't know what came over me and I'll sorry."

" Hey guys, wanna bail," Soobin whispered.

" Nah bro, I want to see the tea," Taehyun whispers.

" Yea shush Soobin and by the way Tae, you look hot," Kai whisper.

Taehyun blushes and smiled at Yeonjun, " T-thank you."

" Jungkook I fucking love you ok!? Like you don't know how much I love you. I told you I loved you for 7 freaking years! I want to be with you! Why would I throw that all away!?"

Everyone was silent after that.

" Look Kook, it's obvious that Tae loves you very very much. I feel like yes, Yoongi confessed at a wrong time. But Taehyung loves you very much and this is just a little old fight. Now! You two are going to talk it out in a room," Jin told them.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and  sighed as they went to another room.

When they were gone Yeonjun glared at Yoongi.

" What the heck Yoongi," Yeonjun yelled.

" W-what?"

" What you mean "what", why did you confess in the first place," Jin asked.

" I-I don't know."

" Look Yoongi, I get you like him. But he's with Jungkook now. You can't go telling people that's in a relationship that you like them," Namjoon said.

Yoongi grew frustrated," But it's not fair! Why he gets to be with him and I liked him for 6 fucking years!"

" Yoongi, get over it! He's with Jungkook and he's happy now," Jin yelled.

" And you all knew about it and you guys didn't even help me?!"

" Yoongi, let it go man," Namjoon yelled.

" Guys! Stop," Taehyun yelled.

Everyone looked at him.

" Look! Yoongi, just stay out of their relationship," Taehyun pointes at him.

Yoongi groaned, and flopped on the couch. And everyone was quiet after that.

" Now Kai, pay attention to me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting on the bed not talking to each other.

This was their first huge fight and it's not settling well.

Jungkook was scared that Taehyung was going to leave him and not be with him anymore. Instead of talking calmly about it he overreact to it and now they're fighting.

Taehyung is feeling confused and angry.

He was confused about why Yoongi like him. He was angry that he couldn't tell his feelings and how he's so stupid of not seeing the signs of Yoongi liking him.