You are you

Yeonjun started to have a panic attack and he had to leave the cafeteria.

Soobin obviously followed him and he saw his boyfriend hyperventilating in the bathroom. He rushes to him and got on his knees.

" Y-Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun didn't respond, he was crying and hyperventilating.

He felt like his lungs were on fire.

Soobin sighed, he feels so bad for him. He wished he can take his pain away. It sucks to see your positive boyfriend in a state like this.

" B-Babe I need you to listen to my voice. You're going to be fine."

Yeonjun looked up at and he hugged him. He cried on his shoulder. He was still hyperventilating.

" Babe.....what do kid's parents dress up on Halloween?"

Yeonjun let go and looked at him with confusion while still panting.

" Mummies and Deadies!"

Yeonjun slowly started to calm down.

" Want to hear a joke about balloons....oh wait they got away from me!"

" B-B-Binnie?"

" Yes?"

" T-that's s-stupid."

" Hey! You can talk now."

Yeonjun started to calm down and he hugged Soobin.

" T-Thank you."

" No problem babe, it's my job."

They sat there for a few minutes before they decided to head back to lunch.When they got there Taehyung ran up and hugged him.

" Omg are you ok!? I'll kick their ass if you want to," Taehyung kept rambling on while he was hugging him.

" Tae, I'm fine," Yeonjun laughed.

" Oh thank god, I just saw you just ran out of here and I kinda panicked you can ask Jungkookie," Taehyung let go.

" It's fine Tae, Soobin helped me calm down."

" Thanks dude," Taehyung shake Soobin's hand.

" No problem."

" Well if everything is good, if you excuse me, I have to go back and make sure my lovely boyfriend doesn't eat my food," Taehyung laughed.

" Ok, Tae," Yeonjun laughed.

They all went back to their seat. Taehyun and Kai looked at them with sadness.

" Are you ok hyung," Taehyun asked.

" Oh yea, I'm fine," Yeonjun smiled.

" That's good hyungie," Kai smiles.

They started having their conversation until they heard some shouting.

" What's your problem Woo!?"

" You! You're my problem! Y-You're always sticking your nose in everyone's business," Wooyoung yelled at San.

" Would you two shut the hell up," Yeosang rolled his eyes

" I'm just saying that's not a good idea Woo. We just got back! And you want to do that shit!"

" San I don't need you lecturing me! I want his ass kicked! And I don't need you!"

San stopped, " Y-You don't mean that."

" Yes I do San! I'm going to woop his ass with or without you! And I don't need you holding me back! You're always on my ass, you need to get a life! Stop following me," Wooyoung snapped. Then he got up and stormed out.