Messed up

It was finally lunch and the gang was having a heated conversation.

" Bro I'm telling you that Patrick is superior," J-hope yelled.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Dude SpongeBob lives in a freaking pineapple. Patrick lives under a rock. A rock my guy."

" Bro, Patrick is a man that knows what he's talking about!"

" Oh I'm sorry, if you think asking Squidward if mayonnaise is an instrument is a man knows what he's talking about, you're standards are quite low."

" Bro you wanna know who's the OG character, freaking Sandy cheeks," Jin timed in.

"But come on guys, Patrick is the meme Lord like come on Patrick is the Meme God," J-hope added.

" Why am I friends with these idiots," Yoongi facepalmed.

" Yo Tae, you've been really quiet all day, are you ok," Jimin asked.

The truth is Tae was not ok. He was worried that his best friend will find out that the reason he's not on the team is his brother.

Speaking of his brother, he saw him with his friends at the cafeteria.

He saw the boy were he assumed that he's the leader of the group, tell them to go outside. They did and Tae was getting even more suspicious.

" Don't tell me you're going big brother mode on me," Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

" Shut it."

"What," Jimin asked when he saw Jungkook pointing and laughing at Taehyung's angry face.

" Nothing um, I'm gonna go to the restroom," Tae excused himself.

" That was weird," Jimin said.

" Yea, what's weird when Namjoon over here goes for a stupid overly happy sponge," J-hope huffed.

" You must be talking about yourself," Yoongi added.

" Shut up."

Taehyung followed the troublesome five, they were going to the locker room. He made sure they didn't see him. He hid behind the lockers and overheard their conversation.

" Yo Yeonjun, where were you last night? We were waiting for you at the gas station," Mingi huffed in the smoke.

" Yea, we were going to smoke and rob the gas station," San lit his cigarette.

" I-I uh couldn't make it."

" We know that. We have been waiting for 10 minutes," Yeosang sassed.

" Impatient I see," Taehyung mumbled.

" Don't tell me you were actually practicing for that stupid basketball stuff," Wooyoung groaned.

Yeonjun pouted," I-It's not stupid."

" Sure it is, you just get sweaty and you throw a stupid ball in a little hoop," Yeosang snapped as he smoked his cigarette.

" Here have a cigarette," Mingi passed it to Yeonjun.

That's when Taehyung lost it.

" Yeonjun!"

Yeonjun jumped to that familiar voice, it was scarier than any teacher.

It was Taehyung. And boy he was mad.

" What are you doing here," Taehyung snapped.

" None of your business," Mingi answered.