Oh God

After the cafeteria drama, everyone had a chill two weeks for their new school year.

Now, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin were currently in the gym for basketball tryouts.

They knew that they're going to make the team since Tae is literally the best player and the other two are really good.

They were warming up before the door opened. It was the same group of freshman that were causing trouble in the lunchroom.

" Oh god," Taehyung groaned.

" Please tell me, they're not trying out," Jungkook whined.

" I'll kill myself," Jimin groaned.

"Come on guys, they're probably not that good."

" I think only one's trying out," Jimin pointed at the blue-haired boy who had basketball shorts on.

" M-Maybe he's not as bad the rest of his friends," Jungkook suggested.

" Come on guys, let's go warm up with Yoongi," Taehyung order.

The three boys jogged to their Hyung, who was trying out to be apart of the basketball team.

He might be lazy but he's really good.

" Hey guys, I see you know that the troublesome five decided to show up," Yoongi said while shooting the basketball.

" Yeah, but I'm not worried," Tae commented.

" Whoa!"

The four of them turned their heads and see the blue hair boy making all his free throws. He kept making a perfect free layup and he was making three-pointers.

"He's good," Jungkook gasped.

"But he's not good as me though, right," Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

Jungkook's eyes widened " R-Right."

Taehyung smiled then he someone yelling.

" Go Yeonjun!"

Taehyung saw, the boy named San screamed.

'Yeonjun huh?'

Then the coach blew his whistle and the boys ran toward him.

"Alright, boys listen up! We obviously know how we do things around here, but apparently we have a newcomer to join us. I was about to just give everyone a spot on the team but we have to have tryouts just to be fair. Now warm-ups!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After tryouts, everyone was exhausted.

They did so many pushups and so much running. Sure Taehyung is the best player but he thought for a tryout... this is brutal.

Everyone was tired and confused.

The coach said that he already had the people down for the team. Which everyone was shocked, usually it takes two weeks to announce the team. He told everyone that they can find out after practice.

Everyone was so tired and ready to go home.

" Well that was fast," Jimin said with shortness of breath.

" Yea, wasn't last year like t-two weeks before the team was announced," asked Jungkook.

Taehyung took a drink from his water bottle and he sighed," I don't know, maybe we're going to have the same team."

" I guess that poor freshie not going to make it," Jimin snickered.

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed, then they ran to the locker room where the coach put up the list for the team.