Liar

When Tae got that phone call from Jungkook, he felt like his whole world dropped.

Yeonjun is missing.

He didn't know what to think at this moment. His baby brother was missing and it's all his fault.

Yoongi was there at the time and he had the same reaction.

Jungkook told him that he went to the bathroom and when he came out Yeonjun wasn't there.

Taehyung was losing it.

His mom is going to kill him. She might do something worse, probably disown him.

He got his things and drove to the supermarket with Yoongi.

When they got there, they saw Jungkook panicking. He was trembling at this point. Taehyung knew it wasn't his fault, it's all his.

They went to the store to ask the cashier if she has seen him. She said that she saw him going straight and that's where they went.

They drove straight until they saw bags of groceries. They got out of the car and looked around but he wasn't there. Taehyung was terrified. Jungkook helped picked up the groceries and got back in the car.

Taehyung was screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Yeonjun was terrified. He left his groceries and he doesn't know where he is.

He was a crying mess. He wanted to go home. He wanted his mom. He wanted his brother. He just wants to go home.

He's currently at a telephoto booth and then he realized.

Phone!

He had his phone on him. He dialed Taehyung's number and hope that he'll pick up.

The phone ranged and it finally answered.

" Hello?!"

" T-Tae," his voice was shaky.

" Omg! Yeonjun! Where are you!?"

" I-I'm a-at this telephone booth by this o-old park. T-Tae I want to go home."

" Ok! Stay right where you are and we're coming to get you. Understand!?"

" I-I'm sorry."

" Stay there Yeonjun."

It took them 20 minutes to reach Yeonjun's location.

Yeonjun was sitting down in the telephone booth when he saw a familiar car. He got up and ran to the car.

Taehyung was the first one out of the car and immediately hugged his brother.

Yeonjun was crying and saying "I'm sorry" like a million times. Taehyung hugged him tightly and got him into the car.

Jungkook's heart broke when he saw the sight, he felt awful for what he did. He wanted to tell the truth but he knows how Jimin is. He'll tell the whole world about his secret and everyone would hate him.

He just stayed quiet in the car ride with tears coming down his cheek. No one noticed but he felt so bad.

' I'm sorry Taehyung.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung dropped Yoongi and Jungkook home then they headed home.

The car ride was silent.

They finally reached home and their mom wasn't home yet.

They got the groceries and headed into the house. They changed their clothes into something comfortable. After they ate dinner in silence, they both flopped on the couch and it was silent.