No!

When Taehyung got home, he got yelled at by his mom. She got mad because he fed Yeonjun too much sugar. So they had to deal with a sugar high Yeonjun.

Eventually he crushed and he fell asleep in his mom's room. She didn't complain but she did nagged Taehyung to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday was chill and they just played games. They made a mistake to play Uno. They did not realize how competitive Yeonjun was.

" No!"

" Yeonjun sweetie, you have to pick up the four cards."

" No! He cheated!"

" How did I cheat!? I just picked up the card and bam draw four! Now pick up the cards!"

" No! You picked up extra cards when I wasn't looking!"

" For the love of god," Taehyung hit his head on the table out of frustration.

Yeonjun complained for ten minutes before he picked up the cards.

When Taehyung ended up as the winner, Yeonjun threw a tantrum.

" I-it's not fair!"

" I know honey, I know," she patted his head.

Taehyung wasn't making it any better, he was going his victory dance.

Yeonjun almost attacked him but Mrs. Kim calmed him down. After that, they cooked a bunch of cookies and finished the weekend off with a movie night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now they have to go back to school. Yeonjun was still a little mad about the Uno game but when Taehyung gave him some breakfast, he instantly forgave him.

They arrived at the school and they saw the gang. But something was off. There was some tension in the group and Taehyung couldn't tell.

Until he noticed that Jungkook was avoiding Jimin. Now, something was really wrong. He also noticed how Jimin kept trying to get his attention.

'Tea?'

He decided he'll ask Jungkook what happened later. Right now he's just chilling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeonjun just had the worst day of his life. 

First Wooyoung "accidentally" ripped his English homework that was worth a lot of points.

He tried to explain but Wooyoung had people lie to the teacher.

So he had to take an F on it.

Then he found out he failed his math test. He honestly doesn't get what's the point of Algebra.

It's basically letters mixed in with numbers.

It's stupid!

When P.E rolled around, it didn't get any better. The teacher said that they could have a free day. Meaning they can play any indoor sports.

Yeonjun was alone. When he was still friends with Mingi and them, everyone was scared of them.

He tried to socialize but they ignored him. He was alone. No one wanted to be friends with a guy that used to hang with bullies.

He hoped that he's day would get better. That didn't happen.

Wooyoung and San decided it would be funny to trash his P.E locker. Leaving it with old food in his school clothes.

This sucks. So he basically has to wear his basketball practice clothes.

When the bell ranged for lunch he thanked god. He rushed into the lunchroom to meet his hyungs. He smiled when he saw them waving at him.

Just when he was walking over to them, someone stuck their foot out and made him trip. He fell on the floor like a complete idiot.

Everyone in the lunchroom was laughing. He turned around and he saw Wooyoung high fiving San.

Taehyung ran to him and helped him up, " You ok?"

" Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

Taehyung looked at his brother and he noticed he didn't have the same clothes on from this morning.

" Where are your clothes?"

Yeonjun definitely didn't want Taehyung to find out that he's been bullied.

" I-I spilled food on them," he lied.

" Oh really? Like how you "trip" on your own," Taehyung crosses his arms.

Yeonjun looked down," Umm."

" We're going to talk at home, now come on. Let's get you some lunch."

Yeonjun sighed but followed him. He knew he was going to get lectured.

Taehyung bought him a sandwich and they headed to the lunch table where all his friends were.

Well, most of his friends. Jimin was too busy hanging out with Bambam and his friends.

" Yo Yeonjun, are you ok," Yoongi asked with concern.

" Um y-yeah, I'm fine," he lied.

He was not fine. He wanted to explode.

" I saw that purple-haired kid trip you and that my friend is not cool," J-hope said while he was eating his carrot.

" Wait," Taehyung turned to Yeonjun, " Wooyoung did this?"

" Tae please not now."

" What really happened to your clothes," Taehyung asked.

" I told you! I-I spilled food on them."

" Bullshit! Yeonjun, I know when you're lying."

" I'm n-not lying!"

" Like I said, we're going to have a talk when we get home."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes," Ughh."

" Yeonjun," Jungkook called.

Yeonjun turned to his direction.

" A-Are you being bullied?"

Yeonjun's whole body tensed, he saw everyone's eyes were on him. He just stayed quiet, when Tae saw he didn't answer, all he could see was red.

" Are you?"

Yeonjun didn't answer him.

" Are you?!"

" No! Ok!"

Yeonjun got up and left the group. He exited out of the cafeteria.

Taehyung was going to go follow but Yoongi grabbed his arm, " Let him cool off ok?"

Taehyung was hesitant but he sat back down.

" I-I'm sorry. I didn't m-mean to," Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a frown.

" No Jungkook it wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have called him out like that," Taehyung admitted.

Jungkook sighed, then he saw Jimin talk to someone tall. He had red hair and a pointy nose.

 He had red hair and a pointy nose

Mingi.

He saw how Jimin smiled and shook Mingi's hand. Then Jimin pointed at the same direction Yeonjun went.

Mingi nodded his head and he saw him ordered his crew to follow him outside.

In the same direction Yeonjun went.