Hush!

" Let me go!"

" Hush down cutie! We're not going to hurt ya," Leedo whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"Get off of me y-you o-oversized lizard," Yeonjun yelled.

" Oh hey cutie come on we're just doing our job," Woojin winked at Yeonjun.

" I want to ask boss if I can have this one," Leedo kept kissing Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook turned his head the other way.

" Stop it," Jungkook yelled.

" Eh, I'll give bunny boy over here a solid 8 but that blueberry is a 10," the gang member named Xion.

" Would you idiots shut up!? Look, take them two with the others. Don't do anything to that blueberry one yet. I don't care about the other one but don't touch that one. Understand?"

" Yes sir."

" Good. Leedo and Chris follow me,"J-hope snapped.

" N-No Jungkook," JungWoo yelled.

" Kook!"

The gang members dragged the Yeonjun and JungWoo to another room. And closing the door.

" No! Woo! Jun! Let go of me you bastards!"

" Aww my baby have a potty mouth I see? Well I'll fix that when I'm done with you," Leedo smirked.

Jungkook tried to get out of the grip but they were too strong.

Leedo and Chris dragged Jungkook to follow J-hope.He lead them to his office and he opens the door and see Taehyung and Yoongi still tied up.

" Kookie?!"

"Jungkook?!"

" Taehyungie!"

" Well isn't this a warm welcome. Chris! Leedo! Tie him up!"

They did what he order and tied him with some ropes. Jungkook cried out from the rope being too tight.

Leedo kept smirking and touching his face

" S-Stop it," Jungkook cried out.

Leedo even touched Jungkook's thigh and Taehyung was not having it.

" Get your Oompa Lupa looking ass off of my boyfriend!"

Leedo laughed, "Oh? You mean bunny boy? Well you see when boss gets done with you..he's mine," Leedo leaned in to kissed him but Jungkook bit his lip.

" Ouch! You motherfucker," he slapped hard him in the face.

Jungkook cried out and tears started rolling down his cheeks. Taehyung got pissed when he heard his boyfriend sobbing.

But Taehyung really lost his shit when he saw a red mark on his baby's face.

Taehyung was not having this shit.

Taehyung was seeing red, "OH HELL NO! LET ME OUT! ITS ON BITCH! ILL FUCKING HIGH KICK YOUR PALE LOOKIN ASS!"

Leedo laughed, while J-hope sighed, "Enough Leedo. You'll have your fun later, now go make sure the others are locked up and secured. And Chris make sure that they don't have any phones."