Macbeth

Y'all are going to hate me 😩
*************************************

"Finally, we get to go home babe," Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist.

They were walking to the parking lot and going back home. Apparently coach was sick, so they get to not have practice, which Taehyung was super happy about.

" Taehyungie, can we watch some comedy movies this time."

" Sure babe, let's just wait for-"

Before he got to finish his sentence, he sees Yeonjun stomping towards the car. Taehyung noticed some tears rolling down his face.

" Y-Yeonjun are you ok?"

" I-I want to go home."

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and headed to the car. The car ride was silent and Taehyung noticed from his mirror that Yeonjun was crying.

He sighed and pulled up in their parking lot. Yeonjun ran inside the house.

" Hey Junnie, I-"

Mrs. Kim didn't get a chance to talk because Yeonjun ran passed her and went to his room. Him slamming the door made Mrs.Kim and Jungkook flinched.

" W-What happened?"

" We don't know. We saw him like this since he left school," Taehyung sighed.

" Maybe, let him calm down a bit and maybe we'll figure it out," Jungkook softly told them.

" I hope my baby is ok, well I'm going to the grocery store to buy ingredients for tonight's dinner. You guys want any snacks?"

" Oh! May I please have banana milk," Jungkook jumped with excitement.

" Oh! And some strawberries," Taehyung added.

" Ok, banana milk and strawberries. I'll also pick some mint chocolate ice cream for Yeonjun," Mrs.Kim sighed and she headed out the door.

" I wonder what's wrong," Jungkook said.

" Like I seen Yeonjun cry like a bunch of times, but he looked pissed."

" Oh, he probably talked to Soobin."

" What talk?"

" O-oh, he and Soobin are in a little fight but nothing too major...I hope," Jungkook whispered that last part.

" Do you know what are they fighting about?"

" I-I don't know if he wanted me to say this to anyone."

" Come on babe, I'm sure it's not that bad."

" Promise you won't get mad."

" I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" He what?!"

" Y-you said you wouldn't get mad."

" Jungkook! We saw this dude pinned him down so he can get cut! And he's talking to him again!? God! And Soobin ignoring him!? I saw to god, if he's the reason Yeonjun is like this, then I'm about to march over there and kick some ass!"

" Tae please don't do anything. I don't even think he wanted me to tell you," Jungkook's doe eyes gotten bigger with fear.

Taehyung sighed and walked to him, " Look, I'm glad you told me. I'm not going to do anything, I'll just keep my eye out on them ok?"

" O-Ok."

Taehyung kissed his cheek, " Now, you go pick out a movie, while I go check on him."

" Ok Taehyungie."