Ready

" Babe? Are you ok? You been quiet ever since we left the house."

The Taekook couple are currently sitting on a park bench.

They were going to take pictures but Jungkook has been sulking all day. Ever since that talk with Yoongi, he was sad. Taehyung noticed his and told him let's sit for a minute.

Jungkook was so excited for taking pictures. When they woke up, he was literally jumping on the bed because he was so excited. Now seeing Jungkook like this, something is definitely wrong.

Jungkook sighed, " I-I'm fine."

" Babe, I know when you're lying. I thought we promise we won't lie to each other."

Jungkook frowned then he felt Tae's hand connected with his. He looked up and saw him frowning at him, "Now please tell me, what's wrong?"

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers," I-it's just...I don't know. Lately...I haven't feel like I'm worth it," he whispered.

" What are you talking about?"

" I don't know. I keep having these thoughts of you being better off with someone that's better than me," he pouted.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook, " Kook, you know that you're the love of my life right?"

" Y-yes," he pouted.

" And you know I love you very much, right?"

" yes."

" You know I'll kill a bitch if they look at you in a mean way or hurt you right?"

" Yes," he giggled.

" And you know you're literally the best kisser than my other girlfriends."

" Tae!?"

" I'm joking, but you know you're strong and the most important person that I ever had in my life right?"

Jungkook looked up at him, " Yes."

" Then stop thinking you're not worth it. Jungkook you are more than worth it. I couldn't imagine myself with any other bitch. So stop that cute sulking, we're here to have fun and take pictures."

Jungkook gave him his bunny smile and he hugged him, " Thank you Taehyungie."

" No problem babe, always remember that I love you, understand me?"

Jungkook looked at him and nodded his head, " I love you too."

" Don't forget. Here let me see that camera, I need to do something."

Jungkook handed him the camera, Taehyung took it and took a picture of him.

" Tae!?"

" No, look," he pointed at the camera.