Love You!

After Mrs. Kim basically forced Yeonjun to eat Kimchi, it was time for bed.

" Now Yeonjun, you're going to sleep in Tae's bed because I need to get you a bed. I thought you would come next week but they said I was already. Oopies."

Yeonjun laughed while Taehyung groaned.

" It's ok Mrs. Kim."

" Oh sweetie, you can call me mom if you want to darling. Now go wash up while I go fix the bed."

" Yes Mrs.Kim," Yeonjun gave her a smile and went to the bedroom.

Taehyung groaned.

" You know he's playing you, right?"

" Tae listen, he had a ruff life at an early age. He had awful parents. They would always leave him at home when he was only a baby. Plus he was bullied in the adoption center, so I had to take him. He had no one Tae so please, be nice to him."

Not going to lie, he kinda felt bad but the little shit did cause him 15 laps in one practice.

What?

Too soon?

" Fine mom."

" Ok, now tomorrow while I go shopping for him, you're going to take him out and have fun with him. Don't let me down Tae."

Taehyung groaned, " Ok mother."

"Now, don't stay up too late. I'm going to talk to my youngest son. Omg, I can't believe I said that," Mrs. Kim giggled and ran upstairs.

" My god."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Yeonjun got done brushing his teeth, he headed to his new room. He saw Mrs. Kim fix his bed.

" Oh hi sweetie, I just got done with fixing your bed."

Yeonjun was actually so happy to have a mom like her.

She was so nice and so caring. She was very funny too, and she's a great cook. She was the perfect mom.

How come a perfect mom has an evil son?

" Thank you, Mrs. Kim."

He jumped on the bed and oh my god he thought he died from being too comfortable. If that makes sense.

The bed was so nice and soft, it was better than those bricks they called beds in the adoption center.

Mrs. Kim noticed the boy's comfort, she smiled, " I see you like this bed huh?"

" Yes very much Mrs. Kim!"

She laughed and set down next to him on the bed.

She saw him sighed and she rubbed his back.

" I know Tae may seem cold but he's actually is a lovable little tiger," Mrs. Kim laughed.

" It doesn't seem like it," Yeonjun pouted.

" He just has to get to know you Junnie. He's actually a sweet boy, it's just...he's not used to share things."

She heard a sniff and she sighed. She softly rubbed his cheek with her thumb, " I'm sorry that it seems like he didn't like you baby. He's not mean I promise."

" T-That's what M-Mrs. Julia said a-about Taemin," Yeonjun sniffed.

She frowns and she rubbed his back," What he did he do sweetheart?"

" H-he ca-called me m-mean names. A-and pushed me."

" Oh sweetie," she pulled him in for a hug. It took him by surprise but he liked it.