Sannie

Jungkook was dreaming about him and Taehyung going to Paris. They were laughing and having a good time.

They took pictures of different places and even at the Eiffel Tower.

Taehyung even sat up this fancy dinner and they went sightseeing and many more.

It was amazing.

He and Taehyung were about to kiss when he was shaken up.

He slowly opened his eyes, the sun was on him but what really got his attention was when he saw a crying Hyunjin.

" Hyunjin? W-What's wrong?"

" H-Hyungie a-and Tae are gone!"

Jungkook's eyes widen, " What!?"

He quickly got up and he noticed that Taehyung wasn't there next to him. He looked to the others and they were panicking too.

Soobin was freaking out while Kai was trying to calm him down. Namjoon and Jin were talking and the others were scared too.

Jungkook looked at Hyunjin, " What do you mean they're gone?"

" W-We w-woke u-up and they w-weren't here!"

" Yeah! We just woke up and they're gone," San frowned.

" Soobin please calm down," Kai tried to calm down his hyung.

" Calm down?! Yeonjun is missing and Taehyung is gone too," he freaked out.

" Ok guys, no one panic, what if they went to the river," Namjoon suggested.

" Why in the hell would he go with his phone and the gun," Jin asked.

" He would have woken someone up and told us," Seonghwa frowned.

Jungkook's heart stopped.

Taehyung is missing and Yeonjun is missing.

His boyfriend and his best friend missing without a trace.

That's not good.

That's when he started to panic, his breathing gotten faster and his lungs felt that they were on fire. He started panting and tears started forming in his eyes.

Then he started hyperventilating as tears were rolling down his cheeks. He started coughing and everyone looked at him with fear and concerned.

Jin notices this and he rushes to him.

" Kookie? What's wrong?"

" T-T-Tae-"

He coughed out a sob and Jin just held his hand.

" W-What's wrong with him," Jongho asked.

Namjoon facepalmed, " Shit! He's having a panic attack."

They all frowned and Jin started talking to him, "Listen to me, he's fine. He's going to be ok."

" T-T-Tae-" he tried to finish but the words wouldn't come out, he was too busy sobbing and coughing.

Jin frowned, " Jungkookie, breathe for me. Breathe."

Jungkook quickly shook his head, " I-I c-ca-"

" Yes you can, look what would Taehyung do? He would want you to breathe. Now breathe."

Jungkook coughed and he was still hyperventilating.

Jin grabbed both of his hands," Jungkook, watch me. Breathe in...breathe out...breath in...breath out..."

" Is he going to be ok," Hyunjin frowned.

" Don't worry, Jinnie got this," Namjoon told them.

The freshman frowned when they saw the two.