Let's talk

" Tae! Guess what?!"

Taehyung sighed while he was reading his book," If you want me to drive you to the zoo, the answer is still no."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes," No! I need to tell you something."

" What is it blueberry?"

Yeonjun took a deep breath, "Me and Binnie are good now."

Taehyung's eyes widen, "What!?"

" Oh and I got detention for skipping class," he mumbled.

" What?!"

" Tae, please calm down."

" Hold up, how? When? Why? Where did this happen Jun?"

" Well, yesterday we were talking and we made up and we kinda....made out and then coach suddenly walked in."

" What the hell Jun?!"

" I'm sorry Tae, I didn't know the coach would be right there-"

" No Jun! You and Soobin?! What did he tell you to make you get back together?"

He sighed," Well he said that Beomgyu wanted to talk to him and explain why he did those things in the cabin, so Soobin talked to him. He wanted me to have space, then all of a sudden Beomgyu kissed him."

" Jun, I love you but do you think he's apology sounds genuine?"

" I mean you should have seen him Tae. He looked bad. Like he lost so much weight and I know Soobin. That apology seems real."

" Are you sure Jun?"

" Trust me Tae, he sounded genuine."

Taehyung sighed and sat down on the bed, " I swear to god Yeonjun."

" And I told him, if he hurts me, I won't stop you from killing him."

Taehyung smiled, " Oh hell yeah! I-I mean I'm so glad you two are back together."

Yeonjun chuckled, " Thanks."

" So how are you going to tell everyone that you two are back together?"

" Well, I'm thinking I only tell like you, Kook, Tae, and Kai. I want to keep it on the low."

" Ah, I see."

" Speaking of, where is Kook?"

" Oh, he and my mom are out together. She wanted to get to know her 'future son in law'", he rolled his eyes.

" But I thought she babysat him too."

" Oh, she did. She wanted to spoil him and you know give him some real mother and son time. Because he never really had that."

" Oh, well mom is the best person to give someone that love."

" I know right. She deserves a lot of good things."

Then Yeonjun jumped up, " I know! Let's give mom an appreciation party!"

" You know what, that doesn't sound like a bad idea."

" Yea! We can have food and gifts and fun!"

" Alright Yeonjun, when are we going to do this?"

" Ummm, oh! How about the end of the month?!"

" Why?"

" I don't know. I just feel like the end of the month is a good time."

" Ok then, so we'll do it on September 30th."