Sophisticated

" Ok boys, this is the day that's going to change your life forever!"

" I thought that was Prom?"

" Oh shush Taehyun! I finally get to help with the Homecoming outfit choosing and I'm ready!"

Mrs. Kim immediately took Jungkook and Yeonjun to the mall for some clothes. She even brought San and Taehyun along to help her.

She's so excited, because Taehyung never let her help with clothes shopping. Now she has a 15 year
old and 16 year old that can't drive she's more than happy to help.

Plus Yeonjun and Jungkook want her help and she was so excited.

" Ok boys here's the plan, so we're going to Macy's first then we're going to Dillard's!"

" I'm so excited! I never went to clothes shopping for Homecoming before," Yeonjun jumped up with excitement.

" I have and it was sooo boring. I had to sit a suit store for hours. My parents was moving so slow and I didn't even get a say in anything. I just had to watch," Jungkook pouted.

" Well darling today is different. Ok so let's go to the stores and then I'll take y'all something to eat."

" Food," Jungkook bounce with excitement.

" Calm down foodie, did you hear her? We have to shop first then we go get food," Taehyun scoffed.

Jungkook pouted and Yeonjun patted his back.

" Ok! Now let's go!"

They went to Macy's and found the homecoming section.

" Ok boys! Go pick something that catches your eye while I help San pick his."

The three boys went to found some clothes.

" Yunnie! Do you think I'll look good in this suit?!"

Yeonjun pulled out this red suit.

" Ew no. A red suit and blue hair doesn't match."

" Ohhh ok. I'll keep looking!"

" Heyo Jun, what you think about this," Taehyun pulled a suit.