Long night

" What are you talking about?!"

" Jong, you didn't tell ya kid," Daesung asked.

" Listen son I-"

" Dad I'm not doing this!"

Mr. Kim chuckled, " Son, let's go outside of the room please."

Taehyung groaned and left the room, Mr. Kim followed. He shut the door and glared at Taehyung.

" How dare you disrespect me in front of my gang?!"

" Dad you didn't fucking tell me that I'm doing this and I'm not doing it!"

" Kim Taehyung, your ass is going to lead this gang meeting or I'll make sure that you're precious boyfriend of yours is on his knees and working for us. Do you understand me!?"

Taehyung gasped, he didn't know that his dad would be so cruel and evil.

" I said do you understand me boy," he grabbed his chin.

Taehyung looked at him with anger and sadness, " Yes."

Mr. Kim let go and he fixed his hair, " Now you will follow my orders and don't ever yell in my office or disrespect me in front of them ever again."

Taehyung huffed and looked the other way.

Mr. Kim smirked, " Good, now let's go."

Mr. Kim opened the door and Taehyung stomped in the meeting room, Mr. Kim walked in there with a smile.

" Sorry for the interruption, I had to tell my son what is going on. Now we were discussing about the gang meeting we're going to at the local club."

" Um boss," Jessi raised her hand.

" Yes?"

" Isn't your son still a minor?"

Mr. Kim sighed, " Damn it I forgot, well they won't care. I practically made the bitch so we can easily go in."

The other members laughed while Taehyung just sits there. He didn't want to do this, he wanted to go home. He doesn't want to be with these people, he didn't want to be with his father.

He hated him.

" Ok boys this meeting is very important, this gang has very important imports that we need to get our hands on the black snakes. If we can ally with them then we can easily find the black snakes and take the whole fucking state of Florida then the country," Mr. Kim smirked.

" YEA!"

Everyone was clapping and cheering while Taehyung looked down. Mr. Kim walked over to Taehyung and patted his back.

" Son, this will be soon all yours. Isn't it great?"

Taehyung looked at him with anger, he bit his tongue because he doesn't know what this crazy bastard is capable of.