After All

" Ew."

" I know right."

" Do they know that we're in the same room as them?"

Yeonjun sighed, " They probably forgot we exist at this moment."

" Well that's rude," Hyunjin huffed.

" Well, I do that with Binnie," Yeonjun hummed.

Hyunjin looked at him with disgust.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, " Don't act like you don't do it."

" I have you know that me and Sannie don't do all of that. Hmph!"

Yeonjun scoffed, ' Oh that's going to change real fast.'

They were talking about how their older brother was literally having a make-out session in their room.

" Um hello? We're right here," Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

" Tae stop making out with my best friend," he scoffed as he put his hands on his hips.

They didn't stop and the younger siblings were getting annoyed.

" Ok we get it, you got your boyfriend and we don't have ours," Hyunjin scoffed.

" I miss Binnie," Yeonjun frowned.

Hyunjin groaned, " Come on hyungie, let's go mom's room. Maybe she can let us go to the pool."

" Ok!"

Hyunjin and Yeonjun excitedly put their shoes on and ran out of the door.

When they heard the door closed, Taehyung and Jungkook looked up, they smiled at each other. Taehyung was the first one to lean back.

" Works every time."

" You know, you could have I don't know...ask them to leave," Jungkook sassed as he got up.

" I know, but the brats would have annoyed the hell out of us and besides I love our make-out session," he winked at him.

Jungkook giggled as he covered himself up with Taehyung's big shirt.

" So babe, what do want to do since we're alone," he smirked.

Jungkook sighed, he wants to know what he was hiding. He wants to know why he has to hide his phone when they're hanging out. It was weird and he wants to know why he avoided the question.

He looked down and fiddled with his fingers, "Actually I wanted to talk."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow, " Oh? Talk about what?"

" U-Um something important, so can you please sit?"

Taehyung was getting concerned and confused, he sat down next to him. Jungkook faced his body towards him and he avoids his gaze.

" What's up Kookie?"

" I-I was wondering...w-what your mom and you talked about?"

Taehyung groaned, " Kookie."

" How come I can't know and how come you get to keep your phone and not the rest of us?"

Taehyung rubbed his face out of frustration, "Jungkook, I told you that it was between me and her."

" But-"

" No buts Jungkook. It's something between me and my mother, I shouldn't have the need to tell you things like that."

" I-I'll tell you," he whispered.

But Taehyung heard it, " You didn't even tell me about your shitty parents."