Hurricane

" Taehyunnie! Guess what they have a-" Huening Kai stooped when he saw Taehyun crying on the floor.

" Taehyun!"

He ran to his sobbing friend, " A-are you ok?"

Taehyun looked up with tears coming down his face, "Y-you th-think I'm alright?"

Kai sighed, " Even when you're crying, you're still sassy."

Taehyun hiccuped and kept crying. Kai was very concerned.

" Why are you crying?"

Taehyun sighed, " B-because, I-I'm a freak."

Kai was confused, " W-what are you talking about."

Taehyun looked at him with teary eyes, " Me Kai! I'm a freak! A-and no one wanted to-to pay attention to me."

Kai couldn't believe what's he's hearing. He also couldn't believe that Taehyun the strong one is breaking down like this. He hates it.

" You're not a freak. And people do pay attention you you Tae."

" Who!? Who would absolutely would be paying attention to a n-nerdy freak like me?!"

Kai pauses for a second and sighed, " Me."

Taehyun looked up at him like he was crazy, " W-what."

" Me. I pay attention to you Taehyun."

Taehyun honestly forgot to breathe after hearing that sentence, " Y-you just saying t-that."

Kai groaned, " No I'm not Tae. I do pay attention to you. A-and you're the only one I pay attention to."

Taehyun blushes and sighed. Kai leaned in to wipe the tears off his face, " You know you shouldn't cry. It doesn't look good on you," he smiled.

Taehyun laughed, " I'm just a cold bitch."

" No you're not. Taehyun I think you don't see how much of an awesome person you are. Like a really awesome person. Yeah you tell the harsh truth,but you're here for anyone and I really appreciate you."

" T-thanks Kai."

Right when Kai was about to lean in, Yeonjun opened the door.

" Guys! We're making s'mores!"

They both went back and blushed.

" God damnit Yeonjun," Taehyun mumbled.

" O-ok we-we're coming," Kai got up and helped Taehyun off the floor.

Yeonjun saw Taehyun teary eyes, " Tae? Are you ok?"

" I got something to tell you guys and it's about Beomgyu."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Babe I'm just saying if we're staying here for the weekend,we most definitely have to make out in the woods," Taehyung said while he was unpacking his stuff.

" Taehyungie! I'm not going to make out with you in the woods! Why would I make out in the middle of the woods in Florida?!"

" Come on babe! It's on my bucket list."

" What bucket list? You making out with me in the woods is on your bucket list," Jungkook scoffs as he was unpacking.

" No babe," Taehyung leaned in to kiss him, " I wanted to be romantic to my true love in the woods."

Jungkook got up and cupped his face, " Aww Taehyungie!"

Right when they were about to kiss they heard yelling coming from the living room.