I love you

Taehyung and Yoongi got suspended from the basketball team for a week and earned a month of detention.

They were more than pissed...they were triggered.

Now they're in the office waiting for their parents to come to talk to Jimin's parents.

Taehyung kept shaking his leg out of anger while Yoongi kept balling his fist up. When Yoongi heard those words coming out of that bastard's mouth, he just lost it.

" I-I can't believe he did that."

" Me neither."

" Tae, how long did you know he did this?"

" About three days. But we wanted to catch him the smart way and not the irrational way but that didn't work out."

" Who's we?"

" Jungkook and me."

" I can't believe he did this. This is going to be on our records Tae."

Taehyung sighed, " I know."

" Bro and the Parks are loaded. They can probably sue us."

" I know bro, this sucks ass," he groaned.

" What are you going to tell your mom."

" Simple. I'm going to tell her that he said some shit. I'm not telling her what he did."

" Why?"

" She'll be heartbroken if someone was trying to attack her son. Plus she doesn't need to know."

" I'll do the same thing. And Tae I'm sorry that this happened. He just made me so mad when he talked so low about Yeonjun. I couldn't help it. He's like a baby brother to me too."

" No worries hyung, and thank you."

Yoongi gave him a weak smiled.

It took their parents 20 minutes to arrive. Mrs.Kim brought Yeonjun along. Which he ran and hugged his hyungs.

" W-what happened to you guys?"

" We messed up," Taehyung chuckled while ruffling his hair.

" Yeah, big time."

" What happened," Mrs. Min asked.

"He said some things and we lost our cool," Taehyung explained.

" Tae, I told you not to cause trouble."

" But it wasn't our fault. He's the one who started it," Yoongi explained.

Then the principal's door opened, it was the Park family walking out with the principal.

" You're lucky we aren't pressing charges on your sons," Mrs. Park pointed at the two boys.

" Thank you," Mr.Min thanked.

" Tell your sons to keep it under control. Now come on son, we have to go talk to the basketball coach," Mr.Park patted his son's shoulder.

The three boys' eyes widen.

Jimin smirked and walked out with his parents. The two older growled while Yeonjun frowned.

" Mrs. and Mr. Min, Mrs. Kim," the principal called.

The parents headed into the office, leaving the three boys outside.

" This is bullshit," Yoongi said.

" What happened," Yeonjun asked.

" Look all you need to know that I promise I'll kick those assholes ass that did that to you," Taehyung said.