Date

" San what are you doing?"

San looked at him," Huh?"

" You haven't been paying attention," Jihoon rolled his eyes.

" Yea, you haven't passed the ball bro,"  Hyunsuk groaned.

" O-Oh I'm sorry, here," he passed the ball to the team.

San was distracted all day, ever since last night, San could not stop thinking about Hyunjin.

Like it's something the way he laughed and smile just give him butterflies.

Even though they just met,this was a good feeling that he was feeling and he wants more of it. He might have been staring at the boy all class, but it was worth it.

He was so hot and good looking to not look at. He loves the way his hair is styled and the way he smiled. He finds it so cute how he blushed and laughs.

San didn't have the courage to go up and talk to him or text him. That's strange because San was known as a flirt and can easily go to people but this one was different.

This one was different from all those flirts and all those boy toys. Hyunjin was different and that was a good different.

Then the worst thing happened, Hyunjin made eye contact with him and San quickly looked the other way, praying that he didn't see him.

" Please God, please for the love of Christ."

He sighed then he started playing with the volleyball game until he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and it was Hyunjin.

" Shit!"

He jumped and might have fallen to the ground. He groaned while Hyunjin gasped.

Everyone from his team and the other team laughed while Hyunjin was concerned.

" O-Oh gosh, are you ok?"

He tried to help him up but San quickly got up and blushed, " O-Oh I'm f-fine, y-you ju-just scared me."

" Oh, I'm sorry," he frowned.

When he saw him frown, San quickly changed his expression, " N-No, it's ok, I-I need to be prepared for you-um you know the dogs," he nervously chuckled.

" Oh, ok. Well I was coming over here because I wanted to talk to you," he smiled.

San's eyes widen, " R-Really?"

" Andd I saw you staring at me for the entire class," he laughs.

San's face turned white, " O-Oh god, I-I'm so so sorry," he covered his face.

" No, no, it's ok," Hyunjin gently took San's hands off his face.

San looked up at him and his heart melted.