Idiot

Two weeks later, everything seems normal, well everyone ware kinda traumatized.

When those guy broke into their house, they just broke the tv and the messed up the living room.

They didn't even steal anything, they were just looking for them. Which Taehyung was happy about.

Now he has a like a safe for his Gucci now. He also put all the family's and Jungkook's vulnerable things in there.

Now Taehyung always has a bat with him and keep it on with him everywhere he goes.

He also had Life 360 on Jungkook's and Yeonjun's phone. He wants to know where they all at all times.

Now he's very territorial of Jungkook.

That Leedo jerk had made him be that way. Jungkook isn't complaining.

In fact, Jungkook is also traumatized too. He doesn't want to be alone anymore. He also doesn't anyone other than, Taehyung, Mrs.Kim, and Yeonjun to touch him.

That Leedo guy has been in his nightmares and he doesn't want any other guy or anyone to touch him. He doesn't even want to be around them anymore. Or go anywhere alone.

Yeonjun was also kept his distance from other people, he hasn't talked to other people, other than Soobin and the others. He used to be very social but that changed.

He doesn't want to cause more reasons for people to hate him. He's just been quiet and not talk to anyone. He only needs his boyfriend and his family.

Yoongi has nightmares about J-hope getting him and touching him. He only got 5 hours of sleep a night. He kept dreaming and keep tossing and turning.

He didn't tell the others he didn't want the others to worry about him. He wanted to handle it on his own. He also didn't tell them that he was kinda having a ruff time mentally.

He was very hurt that J-hope would cause so much pain and hurt. He was also a little jumpy now. If a loud noise will happen, he would jump. He will also snap at anyone that mentions J-hope and Jimin.

Speaking of Jimin, the Parks were so mad at him. They told him that he did anything wrong or even touch their money or they'll send him to military school. He was scared to death, but he thought that they were joking.

But they ripped up all his credit cards and closed their bank account right in front of them. They told him that he's not allowed to spend anything and he has to get a job. Not only that, he's grounded for 5
months.

He was speechless, so he passed out. He never had to work for his life and he hates doing a job. And the Parks told him that he has to find his own job too.

He was panicking, he had to get his own money and have his own job. He promised that he would never do anything like that again.

Now he's currently looking for a job and he has no friends. Well no real friends, now he hangs to BamBam. Whose friends hate his guts but BamBam doesn't care.

The others still are jumpy and Namjoon has a case on his hand. San has a hand case for his left and Yoongi has broken ribs. He can't even play basketball for 2 weeks.

The others were still jumpy especially Taehyun. Kai and Taehyun don't want to watch gang movies anymore. Taehyun doesn't trust anyone else anymore. He trust his boo, and he's bestie Yeonjun.

J-hope, Wooyoung, and Beomgyu haven't shown up for school for the last two weeks. The others think they ran away but they stayed right there.

They have been scheming and planning their ultimate revenge on them. J-hope has been hurt for the last time. He was hurt by his parents, friends and now his first love. He's planning on something big.