Suga

Yoongi gripped the gun but he couldn't pull the trigger. He couldn't kill this man, not even for getting rid of Hoseok.

He was slowly back away until he accidentally knocked down a vase.

It broke and Mr. Park started walking to the door, Yoongi panicked. Mr. Park opened the door and saw him.

" What the hell?!"

And out of nowhere, he pulled the trigger, he shot him in the stomach. Mr. Park fell to the ground, he screamed in pain.

" AHHH!"

Yoongi's eyes widen, he actually did it. He shot Mr.Park and he was carrying a gun.

Yoongi was still in shock when one of the members ran upstairs, he looked at him with shock. The member's name was Jun-hoe and he hit Yoongi's arm out of happiness.

 The member's name was Jun-hoe and he hit Yoongi's arm out of happiness

" Whoa you actually did it," he laughed.

" I-I-"

Then they looked down and saw Mr. Park coughing up blood. The guy looked at him with shock.

" You didn't kill him!?"

" I-I was bu-but-"

Mr. Park recognizes that voice, he sat up but more blood was coming out so he just laid there.

" Y-Yoongi?"

They looked down at the bloody Mr. Park, he was covering up his stomach and had tears rolling down his face.

Yoongi gasped and looked down at his gun.

Mr. Park coughed, " I-I'm s-sorry."

Yoongi looked at him with confusion, Jun-hoe was getting annoyed.

" Y-Your f-father w-was a-a goo-," he spat out more blood.

Yoongi just stood there and Jun-hoe growled, " Just kill him already! Or I'll tell the boss that you are weak to join us!"

Yoongi growled, then he had tears rolling down his face. He aims the gun to the old man's face.

" P-Please d-don't-"

" Would you just do it!?"

Yoongi just gripped it and when he was about to, Mrs. Park walked out of the bathroom.

" Honey- AHHHH!"

Yoongi jumped and he pulled the trigger. Mr. Park fell back to the ground and he stopped breathing.

" O-Oh fuck."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" For the last time, I don't want to drink."

" Come on, it's good for your soul~"

" We're 16."

" And?"