Emma

" W-What you mean go partying?"

" Well not a real party, we're just hanging out. We're just going to the food hall at the hotel," Taehyung said.

" S-sure, should I tell Jin," Jungkook asked.

" Hell no," Yoongi whispered shouted.

" W-Why not?"

" Babe, he's annoying as hell. He doesn't need to come with us."

" W-Won't he be mad?"

" No, he'll understand. Come on Kook, put some clothes on," Yoongi said.

" I mean I could help dress you," Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook blushes, " N-Nice try Taehyungie, I'll just change in your bathroom," Jungkook got some clothes and his earrings.

" Wait Kook," Yoongi stopped him.

" Huh?"

" Namjoon doesn't know that Jin isn't coming. Now hurry and fucking change before Jin comes out."

" I'm just saying it'll be easier if I help you Kookie," Taehyung pouted.

" Come on you big tiger cub," Jungkook pulled his arm in.

" I'll be waiting out here."

Taehyung quickly looks for some clothes for Jungkook.

" I-I feel guilty Taehyungie."

" Don't worry about it babe, we'll make it up to him. But now we need to hurry the hell up," Taehyung put a shirt on him.

Taehyung fixes his hair and fixed his clothes. Once he was done he smiled, " You look amazing Kookie."

Jungkook blushes and kissed his cheek, " T-Thank you,  you look h-hot Taehyungie," he giggled

Jungkook blushes and kissed his cheek, " T-Thank you, you look h-hot Taehyungie," he giggled.

Jungkook blushes and kissed his cheek, " T-Thank you,  you look h-hot Taehyungie," he giggled

" Well baby, I tried."

They both laughed until they heard the shower stop.

" Let's bounce Kookie."

Taehyung grabs his hand and ran out the door. Taehyung quickly closes it with Yoongi confused.