Krissy

" I can't fucking believe I'm doing this," Taehyung groaned.

" Well, you should have thought of that when you left me at the mall!"

" That bitch wouldn't let Yeontan in, and plus these two bitches broke a vase and almost got the cops called on them."

" We're sorry ok," Yeonjun huffed.

" Y-Yea TaeTae, we didn't mean too," Jungkook pouted.

" Let's get this fucking phone and we can go home."

Hyunjin smiled as they walked to the Apple store, they walked in and all eyes were on Tae and Hyunjin.

One of the girl workers were whispering in her friends ear when Taehyung and Hyunjin walked up. Her eyes widen and her friend smirked.

" o wau."

( Oh wow)

Taehyung chuckled, " annyeonghaseyo sugnyeobundeul, yeodongsaeng-eul-wihan jeonhwaleul chajgoiss-eossseubnida."

( Hello ladies, I was looking for a phone for my little brother here)

They giggled while Jungkook scoffed.

" geuneun gwiyeobji anhseubnikka? mullon ulineun dangsin-eul gajgo sip-eohabnida," she blushed.

( Isn't he a cutie, and of course we would love to have you- I mean help you)

Hyunjin blushed a little and hid behind Taehyung while Jungkook took a deep breathe, he understood a little and he knew what they were after.

But he's going to be a calm and respectful person. He wasn't going to be that jealous monster anymore.

Taehyung smiled then he looked at Hyunjin, " What phone to you want?"

" Hmmm, let me see... what's the one with the two cameras?"

Taehyung looked at him with disbelief, " Are you fucking serious?'

" What, it's cool."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, " eum, ulineun aipon 11 peuloleul bol su issseubnida?"

( Um may we see the iPhone 11 pro please)

The girl nodded her head, " mullon, naneun god dol-aol geos-ida."

( Of course, I'll be right back)

She smiled and went to the back while the others wait.

" So hyungie how do you like the clothes that Tae got me," Hyunjin twirled around to show his hyung.

" Wow, it looks really good on you," Yeonjun gave him a weak smile.

" Thanks! I didn't think it would at first but he convinced me too," he smiled.