Make it Right

" Oh my god!"

" I-Is that?"

" Well I be damned, that's CL's head," Jay puffed a cloud of smoke from his cigarette.

Taehyung was so close to throwing up his breakfast, Wheein ran to the nearest bathroom to throw up. Hong-Joong was so shocked and to sick to do anything.

" Jesus Christ," a member named B.I gasped.

Jamie screamed and ran to her room, Mr. Kim was still holding the...head and he growled.

" So the bitch got caught huh?"

" D-Dad?"

Mr. Kim looked up, " Oh hey son, how's life?"

" D-Di-Did you-"

" Hell nah I didn't do this, this is way to messy."

Then Jessi walked up, " Hold up, what's that on her head?"

Mr. Kim looked and he growled, " Oh shit."

" W-Wh-What," Taehyung asked.

" This is the symbol of the black snakes, meaning war."

" Ohh shit," Zico facepalmed.

" Lord, I'm too old for this shit," the member named Hyoyeon sighed.

Taehyung was too shock and sick to even talk or move.

He was so disgusted when he saw the former's head in his father's hand.

It felt like a Walking Dead moment.

His palms were sweaty and he felt sick.

Mr. Kim handed the head to one of the member, "Take this to Shei, have him analyze it."

The boy gulped and slowly took the hair of the belated CL, he gagged and took the bloody head to the other room. The others gagged and Mr. Kim cleared his throat.

" Everyone listen up! Clearly the black snakes knows we're here. So they sent us a message telling us that they are ready for war. So they can attack us any moment. That's why we need to secure this warehouse 24/7. Have our weapons prepare and have us prepare. We need to be ready for anything, I want you all to training and secure our money and the people in here. Understand."

" Yes sir!"

" Now go!"

They all ran to get things ready, leaving Taehyung still standing there looking at the pool of blood. He was kinda freaked out of seeing a decapitated head on the floor.

Mr. Kim walked to him, " Son?"

Taehyung didn't move or stay anything, he walked up to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

" This is how the world works son."

He looked at his dead with glossy eyes, " But d-dad, her h-"