Die

" So this why you have been ignoring us," Lee Know growled.

Hyunjin got up and he rushes to Lee Know, and he whimpered, " L-Look I-I-"

" Save it. We're sick of your lies," Lee Know growled.

Hyunjin gasped and took a step back, while San was confused.

" Not to be rude or anything but who are guys, and why the fuck is he here?"

" Oh? Hello San, the one who confessed your love to my boyfriend," Beomgyu smirked.

San growled and he got up,  "Listen you psychotic, manipulative and crazy bitch, I don't want him ok? His stupid ass deserved to be locked up just like you."

Beomgyu chuckled while San growled.

" And you Hyunjin! We told you not to get attached," Han snapped.

" Yeah! You dumbass, we're supposed to follow Jimin's orders," Changbin yelled.

Hyunjin huffed, " I told you I didn't want to do that and it's wrong! A-And I don't trust him!"

" Shut it! We have heard your shit for the last time," Han snapped.

" Ye-Yeah! We told you we needed the money but you did this anyway," Jeong-in yelled.

" All you fucking needed to do is get information on them, not fucking kissing him," Seungmin snapped.

San looked at him with sadness, " Y-You wo-worked for Jimin?"

Hyunjin gasped and rushes to him, " No! I swear I don't even know him. Please San you have to believe me ," he pleaded.

Beomgyu smirked, " Don't worry guys, you don't need him. The plan is already is set. Come on guys, J-Hope wants us back to the warehouse."

" Hold it? You work for J-Hope? Even though you were a pussy and you left the homecoming," San growled.

Hyunjin looked confused, " W-Who's J-Hope?"

" Oh? Now you care," Han tsked.

"He's our boss now," Changbin smirked.

Hyunjin was so confused," H-Huh?"

" We're part of a gang now," Jeong-in smiled.

" Shut up I.N," Seungmin hit the back of his head.

" We're still in school you dumbass," Changbin growled.

" O-Oh sorry," Jeong-in frowned.

" You evil, psychotic, and crazy bastard. What's your problem," San walked up to him.

" Oh Sannie, you know and the rest of them will know too. And if you touch me, I have my people outside and they can arrest your no-good worthless ass," Beomgyu smiled.

San was seeing red and Hyunjin was feeling multiple things.

He was feeling sad, mad, and confused.

But when he heard Beomgyu saying those things to San he got angry.

" H-Hey! What's your problem," he stomped up to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu cooed," Aww look at this, the boy toy speaks. You think you're the only one? San is known for being the biggest hoe in this school."

Hyunjin gasped while San growls

Beomgyu smirked, " Listen, honey, you're only his sex toys. All you are to him is a pretty face and that it!"

Hyunjin frowned.