Uh-oh

" You're telling me that if you had any power, you would fly?"

" Duh, with flying powers, you can go anywhere you want," Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

" But with telekinesis, you can read people's minds," Taehyung smirked.

" Oh whatever, it's a lame power."

" You know what else is lame? You and your boyfriend."

Yeonjun gasped, " You take that back!"

" Nope. Just face it, me and my baby are the superior couple! You're just a wanna be us."

" Oh you did not! At least me and my boyfriend doesn't go all day eating each other faces all day!"

" You guys are the most boring couple! Like you guys don't do anything really!"

" You wanna go!?"

" Bring it on blueberry!"

Yeonjun jumped and tackled Taehyung. The two started fighting on the floor.

Jungkook sighed while Soobin was looking at them.

" Should we stop them," Soobin asked.

" Nah."

They kept fighting for 10 minutes until Soobin decided it was enough and pulled Yeonjun off.

" Let me go Soobin! I'm going to kick his butt!"

" Come at me blueberry head ass!"

Yeonjun was about to get him until Soobin carried him to their room.

" I'll get you Taehyung!"

" Whatever."

Taehyung was about to go until he saw Jungkook giving him a look.

" Really?"

" What? Babe he threw fighting words so I had to show him who's boss."

" Don't you think is unfair that you as a junior is fighting your freshman brother," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" Oh? You think you can take me on babe?"

" I never said that but yeah I think I can."

" Now baby, you're talking about fighting the greatest basketball player ever and I think I know how to fight pretty well."

" But wasn't I the one that gave you a blackeye," Jungkook smirked.

" Ohhh it's fucking on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yeonjun calm down."

" No Binnie! He had the nerve to say our relationship is boring! Oh I'll show him."

" What do you have in mind," Soobin smirked.

Yeonjun smiled and sat on his lap, " Oh something interesting."

" I like where this is heading."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Y'all motherfuckers need to chill the fuck out!"

" Unacceptable."

" What the fuck is wrong with you guys?!"

TaeKook and Yeonbin are currently getting scowled at by everyone else.

Taehyung and Jungkook has scratches all over their face and body. Their clothes were also ripped and red marks everywhere from fighting.

Yeonjun and Soobin had messy hair and swollen lips with a bunch of hickeys.