Surpise?

As the two brothers were laughing at each other's jokes but they were soon stopped by Taehyung's friends.

Which one certain person wasn't happy.

Yeonjun gasped and hid behind Taehyung. Tae nervously scratches the back of his head.

" H-hey guys."

" What are you doing with him," Jimin pointed at Yeonjun.

Jungkook has his eyes widen, while the hyungs were confused.

" Haha, funny story, actually I'm kinda," Taehyung sighed.

" Well?!"

" Hesmynewlittlebrothernow," Taehyung blurted out.

" He's what," J-hope asked.

Taehyung took a deep breath," I said, he's my new little brother now."

Everyone laughed except for Jungkook and the brothers.

" Very funny Tae," Namjoon laughed.

" Yea, that's like me not being handsome," Jin laughed.

" Tae, why is he here really? Going to throw him in the trash or something," Jimin laughed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes while Yeonjun frowned.

" U-um guys," Jungkook spoke.

Everyone looked at him.

" He's not j-joking."

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at the two.

Taehyung gave them jazz hands," Surprise?"

All Jimin could see was red.

" This little shit head is your brother and you didn't tell me!?"

" Look Jimin, I didn't know he was until after tryouts," Taehyung tried to explain.

" You're related to the little shit that made me get cut and insulted me!?"

" Look Jimin calm down-"

" Calm down?! I got kicked off the team because of him!"

" Why are you getting upset over nothing. Look he's my brother now, so I need you to calm down Jimin."

" You do know he's playing you right!? Like he's scamming you so he can take your spot on the team! Just like me!"

Taehyung looked at his brother who was looking at the floor flinching every time Jimin yelled.

He only got close with him like 30 minutes ago but it felt like he was his brother since birth. It felt like he knew that's not how Yeonjun is.

He saw how Yeonjun acted when he thought he was going back to the adoption center.

He was not like that at all.

Look call him a hypocrite or what, but he felt angry that his so-called best friend was making his brother upset.

So that's when Taehyung snapped," Jimin can you please shut the fuck up?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Everyone in the friend group was shocked. Taehyung never snapped on one of his friends.

Especially his best friend, Jimin.

Jimin was shocked to say the least, he was also sad that Tae would get angry at him instead of the person that caused his basketball spot.

Jimin tried to hide the sadness. So he took a deep breath to calm down and just sighed, " How long he has been living with you?"

Taehyung looked anywhere except Jimin's disappointing gaze and murmured, " A day."