Sweet Night

" Kookie, breathe in, breathe out. There you go baby, you're doing just fine," Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's back.

After Taehyung told Jungkook that Jimin was in the same hotel, he didn't take it well.

Not at all.

After Taehyung woke him up he had a panic attack and now Taehyung is trying to calm him down.

" You're doing good babe, breathe in and breathe out."

After 10 minutes, Jungkook was able to regain his breathing as Taehyung kept rubbing his back and humming to him.

" Are you feeling better?"

Jungkook slowly nodded his head and then he just started crying.

" Oh Kookie? What's wrong," Taehyung pulled in for a hug.

" W-Why i-is h-he h-he-here," as he sobbed on Taehyung's shoulder.

" I don't know Kookie," he softly said.

" H-He's sc-scary T-Ta-TaeTae."

" I know Kookie, I know," he rubbed his back.

" Wh-What i-i-if h-he-"

He couldn't finish the sentence because he was crying too much. Taehyung sighed and rubbed his back.

" He's not going to hurt you, bun. Please don't cry."

Jungkook kept crying and hiccupping. Taehyung sighed and just hugged him tighter.

Jungkook is absolutely afraid of Jimin, the man has pointed a gun at him and did other horrible things to him and his friends.

He was more than terrified of him.

Taehyung sighed and he didn't know what to do.

He knows how Jungkook is absolutely afraid of him. He just hopes hugging and reassuring him will make it better but Jungkook wasn't getting better.

Then Taehyung got an idea, this always calms him down.

So he started to sing softly.

"On my pillow

Can't get me tired

Sharing my fragile truth

That I still hope the door is open

Cause the window opened one time with you and me

Now my forever's falling down

Wondering if you'd want me now?

How could I know?"

Jungkook stopped crying and looked up at him with his tear stain face. Taehyung stopped when he saw Jungkook looking at him with his teary doe eyes and his long eyelashes staring at him. Tae rubbed his puffy cheeks.

" Do you want me to stop?"

" N-No. Ke-Keep si-singing pl-please."

Taehyung chuckled, " Ok my bunny. I'll continue," he kissed his cheek

Jungkook softly sighed and laid his head on his shoulder. Jungkook was hiccupping and sniffing while Taehyung continued singing.

"One day I'd wake up feeling more

But I had already reached the shore

Guess we were ships in the night

Night, night