Have some fun

Ok you might be wondering...

Why J-hope is the boss of a gang?

Or even why is he doing this?

Well you see J-hope never had a good life at home. His dad was an alcoholic and his mom was a hoe. They didn't give two shits about him and that messed him up pretty bad.

But then he went to school, he finally was happy. When he met Yoongi, it was a game-changer. He didn't want him to know about his house life so he fakes the happy personality but in reality he's a hurting child.

Outside of school he's angry and upset at the world. He started the drug business when he was 12 and he's been climbing to the top ever since. But he kept that happy and positive personality at school.

Then he develops a crush on Yoongi. He just loves his personality, it fits his actual personality and Hoseok loves it.

But it all crashed downhill when Yoongi told him that he liked Taehyung. He was angry and he couldn't believe that the spoiled brat took his Yoongi's heart.

He hated Taehyung since elementary but he kept it in. So one day during a meeting with the local gang, he thought of how he can get his revenge.

The older he got, the angrier he got. He got so sick to his stomach that Yoongi kept talking about Taehyung. Taehyung this, Taehyung that and he hated every minute of it. But he kept it inside.

But when Taehyung started dating Jungkook, he was so happy. He thought that Yoongi might finally like him, but he was wrong. Yoongi fell more in love with Taehyung and he got pissed.

Just before the cabin trip, he finally took down the old boss and was made the new boss. Every meeting, he would discuss a plan to finally get his revenge on Taehyung.

Now that Jimin's situation wasn't part of the plan. He felt a little annoyed with Jimin's action but he was happy when he spread those rumors about Taehyung. But he was not happy about when he spread rumors about Yoongi.

So he hired that Wooyoung kid and Yeosang just right after they got suspended. They were glad to be apart of the gang and help take down Jimin.

They did it on the low, but suddenly that Beomgyu kid came in the mix and it turned interesting. Yea that cabin trip wasn't him either. He could have come up with a better idea but he laid low.

When Beomgyu "told" Wooyoung where he lived, he didn't care what they did to him. Beomgyu didn't tell anyone anything. J-hope sent those guys down there so he could "help" the kid out. He only cared about Taehyung.

What really pissed him off was when Yoongi and Jimin decided to date. He felt so hurt, he couldn't believe all the people he chooses Jimin. He was angry at Yoongi.

So he thought he wanted to cause pain on Taehyung and Yoongi. He could hurt Jungkook and Jin too. They are annoying so he'll have his boys beat the shit of them.

He really didn't care about Yeonjun though, it was those brats who do. He doesn't care what they do, as long he gets to hurt Tae and Yoongi. He wanted to hurt Taehyung and Yoongi.

J-hope held all that pain and anger for so long today it will explode and it will get ugly.

After he hangs up the phone, he picked Jimin up and swung him on over his shoulders so he can put him in a nearby closet. He purposely hit his head on a door when he was walking down the hallway.

Then he found a room and he dropped him on the floor.

" Oops, my bad," he smiled and locked the door. He walked to the room where everyone was at.