Halloween

This is going to be like a mini-chapter when the gang did for Halloween 👻 This is still part of the storyline.

But this what the gang did for Halloween and don't worry there's going to be tea and drama in the upcoming chapters.

Enjoy.😌

******************************

It's Thursday, October 30th, currently, TaeKook and Yeonjun are upstairs watching T.V while Mrs, Kim was at work.

" Ya'll this Halloween I'm about to be such a badass," Taehyung said.

" We're still grounded remember," Yeonjun sighed.

" Yea Taehyungie we can't do anything," Jungkook frowned.

Taehyung put his finger on his chin, " What if we change that?"

Yeonjun and Jungkook looked him with confusion.

" Didn't mom have to work overtime tomorrow," Taehyung smirked.

Yeonjun huffed, " No way! I'm not sneaking out or anything."

" Oh no, we're not sneaking out lil bro, we're sneaking in," he smirked.

" Huh," Jungkook asked.

" Babe, trust me I got a plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" As you know that it's Halloween and you three are still grounded and I'm sorry but you all did lie to me so this is your punishment. Now, you can watch T.V and no sneaking out. I will find out if you did. Understand?"

They all nodded their heads and Mrs. Kim smiled, "Ok! Now I'm going to work. I love ya," she kissed Yeonjun's forehead.

" L-Love you momma."

" Bye Mrs. Kim!"

" See ya Ma."

Mrs. Kim smiled and she closed the door. Taehyung ran to look out of the window, he saw his mom pulling off.

Her car went in the other direction, then he ran back to the living room to the others.

" Let's get ready."

" Ok Taehyungie," Jungkook ran to the closet.

" Yeonjun, text the group chat saying we're clear."

" O-Ok."

Jungkook came back with some bags, " Ok, I got everything ready!"

" Great, Jun is everyone coming."

" Y-Yes, but Tae I don't think this a good idea."

" Come on Jun, she said don't sneak out. And we're not, we're having a mini hang out here."

" I-I don't know."

" Don't worry Junnie, we won't get caught, and plus it's just our friend group. So it won't be a lot of people, right Taehyungie" Jungkook sat down next to him.

" Y-Yea," he nervously scratched the back of his head.

Yeonjun sighed, " O-Ok."

" Great now let's get ready," Taehyung claimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yeonjun are you sure you wanna do this? Like blue is your favorite."

" I'm positive Kook, I had blue for like forever. I want to do this, and plus it would look cool for my costume."

" O-Ok, let's do it."