Whoa

Beomgyu eyes widen when he saw that the hurricane changed direction.

" Oh no. Jimin!"

He got up and went to Jimin's room. He opened the door and saw him on the phone texting someone.

" Jimin!"

" Oh my fucking god! What?!"

" T-the hurricane changed direction."

" So?"

" It's heading where the rest are. T-they don't have any internet or anything."

" Beomgyu baby," Jimin walked up to him, "They're going to be fine. And so what, they did almost broke your nose remember?"

" Yea but-"

Jimin got frustrated," Shush. I said they're going to be fine. Let's not talk about them. They're there and we're here end of the story. Now go make me some Kimchi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" W-what d-do you mean it's coming," Jin asked.

" What I fucking mean is...EVERYONE GO DOWN TO THE FUCKING THIRD FLOOR NOW!

Everyone ran downstairs and Namjoon got some food and his laptop.

Everyone ran to this little room on the third floor and sat down on the floor.

Taehyung and Jungkook were hugging each other while Yeonbin was doing the same. Everyone was shaking with fear.

" W-where's Namjoon," Jin asked.

" H-he was right behind us," J-hope stuttered.

" T-Taehyungie I-I'm s-scared," Jungkook whimpered.

" I know baby, I know," he kissed his head.

Then everyone heard Yeonjun's sniffles and Soobin kept hugging him.

Then Namjoon appeared Jin looked up and basically tackled the poor boy.

" Namjoon!"

" Oof!"

" Where were you?!"

" I went to get some food. But then I looked outside and oh my it's bad out there."

" W-what d-do you mean bad," Kai asked.

" I mean is it's super windy, and there's a lot of dark clouds spinning."

Jungkook cried on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung patted his back and humming to him.

" What do we do now," Yoongi asked.

" We wait it out."

" What if....it c-comes," Taehyun asked.

Namjoon sighed, " W-we just hold each other super tight."

That made Jungkook cry even harder, " I-I do-don't wa-want t-to d-die Ta-Taehyungie. I d-don't wa-wanna d-die," he cried.

" I'm so sorry baby," Taehyung rubbed his back in circles.

Everyone looked at the couple with sadness.

" I-I m-miss m-my mo-mom," Yeonjun cries out.

" And you're going to see her, I promise babe," Soobin kissed his cheek.

Kai and Taehyun kept hugging each other. Tears kept coming down their faces. J-hope was sulking, Jin was holding Namjoon's hand while Yoongi's had his head in his knees.

Taehyung sighed, he couldn't believe that this was happening.

He hates that all his loved ones look so defeated. He hates how Jungkook is shaking with fear and crying in his arms.