Disappointed

" I'm sorry hyung! I didn't know it would go that high," Yeonjun apologized to J-hope who was completely terrified.

What had happened was, Yeonjun convinces J-hope to ride this " little" ride with him. Of course, being the nice sunshine that he is agreed to it.

Once they got on the ride, Hobi didn't like the vibe.

As they kept going higher and higher until it drops out of nowhere and J-hope was scarred for life.

It kept doing that and Yeonjun was enjoying every minute of it.

When it was over J-hope literally ran outta there. They headed back to the rest of the gang who were laughing at him.

" Why didn't you go," J-hope snapped at Yoongi.

" There's no way in hell, I'm was going on that thing," Yoongi laughed.

" Wait? You all knew about the ride?"

They all nodded as they were laughing.

" I hate you guys."

" Come on Hobi hyung, it was fun!"

" Whatever," J-hope scoffed.

Yeonjun hugged him and looked up at him puppy dog eyes with a pout, "Please don't be mad."

" Aigoo," J-hope patted his head, "I'm not mad."

Yeonjun smiled and let go, "Ok hyung! Oh! Come on Yoongi Hyung! We need to go to that ride," Yeonjun pulled Yoongi to another ride direction.

  " Oh lord,"  Yoongi whined.

The others watched the two go to another direction.

" Dang, he used the puppy eyes on you Hobi Hyung," Taehyung laughed.

" What? I couldn't resist."

" I see Yoongi has taken a liking to him," Jin laughed as he drinks some soda.

" I know right! He's never nice or even to people that are younger than him," Namjoon laughed.

Jimin growled.

Just like Jungkook, he had a favorite hyung too.

That one was Yoongi.

He always looked up to him, but now Yeonjun was taking him away from him. He took his best friend and not his hyung.

That's not going to fly.

Yoongi has never been that nice to him before.

He was more than jealous....he was furious!

" Hey Kook, let's go on that water ride," Taehyung suggested.

Jungkook's doe eyes widen with excitement, "O-Okay Tae!"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the two.

He was getting jealous of Jungkook.

'Lucky bastard'

The two ran in the opposite direction to the water park.

" Wait! We haven't said where we're meeting andd they're gone. Great," Jin sighed.

" Don't worry, we'll text them. Let's have fun," Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jin's shoulders.

" I guess," Jin laughed.

" Let's go on the spinning thingy," J-hope cheered.

" Sure! Are you coming Jimin," Jin asked.

" Sure," Jimin sighed.