Ladybug

" Ho-Holy shit," Taehyung panted.

" I-I think we lost them," San huffed.

Namjoon coughed and Jin rubbed his back, " Are you ok Joonie?"

Namjoon spits and he nodded his head, " Y-Yea Jinnie."

Jin sighed with relief and helped him up.

Taehyung looked up and he saw his boyfriend panting, he walked over to him, "Bun?"

Jungkook looked up and gave him a weak smile, "I-I'm g-good T-TaeTae, I just n-need to go back to the gym more."

Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek, then he looked over and saw his brothers panting with their boyfriends.

" O-Ok I-I officially hate running," Soobin coughed.

Yeonjun frowned, " Binnie are you ok?"

" Yea-" he stopped when he saw Yeonjun looking all fine and not breathing heavily like the rest of them.

" H-H-How are you not t-tired?"

" What are you talking about? It wasn't that far Binnie."

" Yeah dude, that's how much we run in basketball," Taehyung stretched.

Soobin glared, " Man I hate athletic people."

" You're telling me," Taehyun sniffed.

" Man you guys are a bunch of pussies if you think that's a far run," Jongho smirked.

" Oh shut up," Seonghwa scoffed.

Taehyung looked up at the sky and he noticed it's sunset, which means it's going to get dark soon.

" Shit."

" W-What's wrong," Jungkook asked.

" It's getting dark."

Yeonjun and Hyunjin whimpered while the other groaned.

" W-What are we going to do now," Jin asked.

" Well obviously we can't go fucking back to the direction we came from, so I think we have to wing it out."

" W-Wait, does that mean we have to sleep outside," Kai asked.

Taehyung nodded his head.

Taehyun's eyes widen, " Hold up, you want us to sleep outside?!"

" Ew! I do not do bugs," Soobin groaned.

Hyunjin gasped, " B-Bugs?"

" Look you guys, I don't want to sleep out here either but I rather sleep outside and be alive than being shot," Taehyung sighed.

Namjoon stood up," He's right you guys, those men had guns. We are defenseless-"

" I mean I do have my gun," Taehyung smirked.

" Oh that reminds me...WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GUN MISTER," Jungkook yelled at him.

Taehyung gulped.

Namjoon sighed, " So the best chance is to keep moving. So I'mma sleep out here to live another day."

" W-Wait, w-what about m-momma Tae," Yeonjun's lip wobbled.

" Don't worry you guys, she's going to be fine and Aunt Cha Cha is going to be ok as well. They're smart and strong women, they're going to be just fine," Taehyung said.

" H-How do y-you know," Hyunjin looked at him with teary eyes.

" Look, my father is with them. He might be an asshole but he's not going to let the love of his life or her sister get killed. I'm pretty sure that they already escaped and they're looking for us right now. But we need to do this on our own to survive the night."