Ski

" Wow Jinnie! You really know how to tell a good story," Hwanwoong laughed.

" Why thank you," Jin laughed.

Namjoon's face was getting redder and redder. He did this thing when he's angry, it's the scariest look ever.

 He did this thing when he's angry, it's the scariest look ever

Namjoon was pissed and the others were so uncomfortable. They never have seen Namjoon this mad before.

Not even Taehyung or Yoongi have seen him this mad.

" So Jin, do you know what college you are going to," Hwanwoong asked.

" Well I haven't put that much thought into it, but I want to go somewhere out of Florida."

Hwanwoong smiled, " Well if you want help for colleges then I can most certainly help you."

Jin smiles, " Thank you."

Then Emma came over there, " Hi guys!"

Everyone gave her a weak smile except for Yeonjun, he just glared at her. He doesn't know her but he doesn't like the way she was flirting with Soobin.

" Hey Soobin," she smiled.

Soobin gulped, " H-Hi Emma."

" Do you guys want to order anything?"

" U-Um can we have a large pizza," Taehyung ordered for him and Jungkook.

" Can I have a salad and he'll have some chicken," Kai orders.

" I'll have some turkey sandwich," Yoongi said.

" Can I have the chicken tenders with a side of salad," San orders.

" What about you Jin?"

" Oh well, can I have some hamburger and some fries, what about you woong?"

Namjoon was really mad, for the past hour, Jin has been ignoring him and paying attention to this Hwanwoong character. He was getting jealous and angry.

Taehyung was silently praying to Namjesus to get this over with.

" Please god, oh please god," he was mumbling.

Jungkook held his hand and Taehyung sighed and smiled at him. Jungkook smiles back and kisses his cheek.

" Oh? Can I get a salad without ranch and some water. You know for the pool tomorrow I have to have an amazing body."

Jin laughed and Emma giggled as she writes it down, "And for you,"she points to Namjoon.

" Steak," he blurted out.

" Ok and for you Binnie?"

Everyone's eyes widen, and Soobin choked on his water.

Everyone knew that she just fucked up.