News....

Guys, I have something serious to discuss with you all......

As you may know, I have been working on this book since May and I have grown a number of fans and love for the book which I am so so thankful for. I have 11k reads and 1.8k votes.... which's insane.

Y'all are amazing and I hope you know that but... there is some downside to it....

I don't think I can continue this book. It takes up too much time and I feel like I'm letting you all down. I'm sorry that I'm not as active just like in the beginning. I'm a junior in high school now and I need to focus and this isn't it sis....

Like I have been stressed you guys don't deserve a shitty story like mine....

I'm so so sorry for letting you all down, you guys don't deserve me.....

Sorry.........

SIKE BITCHES!!!

Y'all thought I'm leaving you guys like that!?

Hell nah!

I got you guys, that's why I'm making a NEW BOOK! AND IT'S THE SQUEAL OF HEY BROTHER!!!!

It's called......

Hey Fam!!!

I think the name is sucky but eh it's my book and that's what I say soooo yeah! But if you guys have a better title then please let me know.

Now!

So yea, I'm making a book that goes and follows this book. That book will have so so much juicy tea and drama....and even something dark for our lovely main characters.

So stay tuned for that.

I am actually excited because I have a bunch of plans for that book and I really hope you all enjoy it. Also, that school part is true tho so I might be slow for putting the new chapters BUT I'm not going to be MIA for a month or that shit.

Because that sucks and you all are better than that so I'm going to make sure to post...maybe...once a week? Or something like that, it all depends on what my shitty teachers be on.

I'm making a new book that goes with this, this next book will have the same main characters, new ships, and new drama....

I believe the next book is darker and has some serious topics but I will have warnings when the time comes. So don't worry about that but the next book is about to be....oof!

Keep in mind this is FAKE! This isn't real life, I don't ship these wonderful people in real life, this is for entertainment purposes ONLY! So I don't want any Karens under my shit!

Fake!Fake!Fake!

Now we got that out of the way, this book should be published before....November or the first week of November Idk but IT WILL BE PUBLISHED!

I'm so so excited about this because BITCH, what my evil mind has created is a good one. Like all new fluff, ships, heartbreak, the drama that's going to happen is going to be lit as FUCK so STAY TUNE!!!

Thank you all for liking my stuff and making have that fire to continue to write it. Without yall I wouldn't be so eager to make more and more chapters.

And plus this shit is so much fun to write and create so thank you for that

And plus this shit is so much fun to write and create so thank you for that. And you all are amazing and loved and AWESOME!

Sorry I have the vocabulary of a 4th grader when I'm 17😅😅

This will be the last post for this book,
...

😭

This book has been a roller coaster and it's been fun. Hey brother was iconic and I hope I live to those expectations for the new book.

So watch out for that new book and don't worry you will see this book soon and me!

See ya!

I love ya so much!

Pls check out the next book, it would be nice lol.

Have a nice Halloween spooky ghouls.

See ya💜❤️