Storm

" I'm sorry boys. I can't go. I have to do this major operation that requires me to stay at the hospital for at least two days. I know you guys are sad and I'm sad too but as long as that you guys are together I'm happy."

" Ok cool."

" I'm so- Wait what!?"

" I said it's cool. I'll just keep an eye on them," Taehyung said as he was eating his cereal.

" Y-you're good with this too Junnie?"

" I mean it's cool to just have just teens.." he chuckled then he saw his mom's disappointed face, "bu-but I'm still thankful for you getting it mom."

" Oh."

" I can't wait for tomorrow, me and Kookie are going to have fun."

" And Beomgyu was able to come too! I'm so excited! Oh I need to get pack," Yeonjun ran upstairs.

" Mom, this weekend is going to be great! Like being with my boyfriend and my friends! It's like nothing can go wrong!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What the fuck you mean we're lost?!"

" TaeTae I'm telling you, we're lost," Jungkook said while looking on google maps.

" This is going great," Taehyun said with sarcasm.

" Shut it."

Currently in Taehyung's car, he has Jungkook, Yeonjun, Soobin, Kai and Taehyun in the car.

While the hyungline and Beomgyu follows him and they are lost. Like really lost.

" God damnit! I'm for sure I know I got the right address."

" Jungkook let me see the phone," Taehyun asked.

He nodded and gave him the phone. Taehyun and Kai looked at it. Kai's eyes widen. Taehyun sighed and started.

" Taehyung."

" Yes."

" We have been going the wrong way because Jungkook put in the wrong direction!"

Everyone glared at Jungkook.

" W-what are you talking about," Jungkook asked.

" Look, we're supposed to go South but I guess Jungkook typed in the wrong direction," Kai explained.

Taehyung sighed, "How long are we?"

" U-um, th-three hours," Yeonjun answered.

" Are you fucking kidding me!?"

" Anddd it's about to storm," Soobin checked his phone.

" That's great. Fucking fantastic!"

Jungkook frowned," I-I'm so-sorry Taehyungie."

" Ughhh, it's....fine baby let me tell the others."

Jungkook huffed and his face turned red.

' This is so embarrassing!'

Taehyung dialed Yoongi's number and had it on speaker on the radio.

" Bro? How long are we from the place?"

" T-three hours.."

" Three hours!? What the fuck Tae!?"

" Look! Jungkook accidentally put in the wrong direction and we been going the wrong way."

" That's fucking great," Jin yelled in the background.

" Ughhh," Yoongi groaned.

" And there's a storm coming," Soobin yelled.