Genius

Taehyung looked at the door and he noticed that it was broken. Like the glass on the door was shattered and the door knob was completely off.

" Mom is going to kick my ass."

Then he heard a scream and a bang coming from the kitchen.

" Oh fuck."

He ran to the kitchen and his eyes widen.

It was BamBam knocked out on the floor and next to him was a shaky Jungkook holding a frying pan.

" Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked up with tears coming down his face, he dropped the pan and jumped on him. He started crying on his shoulders.

" Shush, It's ok. I'm so sorry baby, that I wasn't here," he hushed him as he rubbed the back of his head.

Then the others came into the kitchen.

"What the hell," Yoongi rubbed his eyes.

Then everyone eyes widen when they saw BamBam knocked out on the floor.

" What the," Namjoon scratched his head.

" W-what happened," Yeonjun asked.

Taehyung sighed as he was hugging his crying boyfriend, " I have no idea."

Then Kai ran in the kitchen, " Guys! Beomgyu is gone!"

" What," Soobin asked.

" I-I went to go to the bathroom and then I heard something coming from his room and when I opened it, I saw the window wide open. He's not in there! A-And I checked the entire room."

" God Damn it," Namjoon sighed.

" Why is BamBam here," Jin asked.

" That's what I would like to know," Taehyung glared at the unconscious teenager.

Then they heard a bang coming from outside. Jungkook jumped and hugged Tae even tighter.

" I'll go look," Yoongi said.

J-hope and Namjoon decided followed him.

Taehyung picked up Jungkook and took him to the living room. The rest of them followed and sat down on the couch.

" B-Binnie I-I'm scared," Yeonjun hugged Soobin.

" It's going to be ok Junnie."

" Where could he possibly be," Taehyun asked.

" I-I hope he's ok, it's storming out there," Kai said.

" I'm just confused of why is BamBam here," Jin asked.

" Babe," Taehyung let go of Jungkook, "What happened?"

" I-I w-was wa-waiting f-for you an-and th-then I he-heard him an-and he tried to g-grab m-me. I-I pa-panicked so I h-hit him with a p-pan. I'm s-so sca-scared T-Taehyungie," Jungkook hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

" That son of a bitch," Taehyung growled.

Then they heard a crash coming from the kitchen and they ran to see what was it.

They all gasped.

BamBam was gone.

They got really scared then they noticed the back door was broken.

" Damnit! He got out," Taehyung cussed.

Taehyun and Kai gasped and hugged each other.

" I-I'm scared T-Tae," Yeonjun whimpered.