Cupcake

" How the fuck is he back!? It's been like a week," Yoongi complained.

It's currently the end of August and the gang are at lunch spilling the tea.

" I know right! It's like he's parents magically told the school to give him a less punishment," J-hope sighed.

" Well, yesterday I had to set the record straight to him," Taehyung smirked at Jungkook, who just giggled.

" What do you mean," Namjoon asked.

" Well Joonie hyung, that asshole thought he can touch mine Jungkook and call him pathetic soooo I punched him in the face at the store."

The hyung line's jaw dropped.

" Yep! And TaeTae really scared him off. You should have seen it!"

" You fought him and I missed it! Damnit," Yoongi groaned.

Jin hit Yoongi, "That's not the point! Tae, you shouldn't have punched him."

" Jin, he grabbed his arm! Of course I beat the shit out of him," Taehyung kissed his boyfriend on the cheek.

Right when Jin was about to say something, the door opened. It was Jimin. And with black hair?

And with a swollen eye

And with a swollen eye. Everyone was staring at him. He just walked to an empty table and started to eat.

" Damn. He got hot."

" Yoongi," Jin slapped him.

" What!? Yea he's the most horrible being in the world but he's hot!"

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Hopefully he won't start anything," J-hope ate his fry.

" Yea hopefully."

Then Yeonjun and Beomgyu ran up to their table.

" Tae!? Who is that!?"

" Ugh! Beomgyu I told you that's Jimin!"

" Oh shush Jun! Now Tae, do you know him?"

" He's telling the truth Gyu," Taehyung ate some French fries.

" What!? You mean to tell me that fine specimen is the scum bag that paid some guys to jump Jun!?"

" Yep," Jungkook said as he stole Tae's fries.

" God damnit," Beomgyu left the table and back to his.

" I hope he can leave me alone."

" Yeonjun, trust me he's not going to. And if he does, I'll kick his ass again," Taehyung said.

" A-Are you sure?"

" Yes Yeonjun, we promise he won't," Jungkook said while again stealing fries from Taehyung.